Great Gigs & Live Bands

It was a wet one that year

Muddiest one ever I think. I’d say the craic was unreal. You’d wonder if the likes of this will ever happen again. A mosh pit with masks and social distancing wouldn’t really work that well

When I saw Robbie Williams I went back to Radiohead. Some of their kid A stuff was unreal.

Faithless on now and there barely a couple of hundred lads in front of them on some small afternoon stage. Most of them probably don’t even know where they are

1 Like

Paranoid Android followed by Karma Police. Magnificent :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Radiohead would depress the shit out of you but I’d say those gigs in the late 90s were absolute class

2 Likes

Maxi Jazz and Faithless at Glastonbury 1998 and not a sinner watching them :clap:

cc @mac

1 Like

RDS 1997 was excellent from all I remember of it

The bootcut jeans rocked off you I’d say

Cerys Matthews today

I was in Montauk that summer. We played OK Computer to death while drinking and smoking the brain cells out of ourselves. Best three months of my life.

2 Likes

Come back to what you know by Embrace on one side and Creep on the other side. If ever a split screen was needed

1 Like

Embrace loved an anthem

They’d always get caught in the heel of your shoe and get soaked.

1 Like

I’m recording Radiohead and I’m still watching it.

Looks like a fatter mix of both Mulder and Scully

1 Like

The heels on those brown shoes were a constant problem I’d say

1 Like

Fuck creep on BBC 2 :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

In bits here. Take me back

It’s impossible to choose a channel. I’d grand designs on heading to bed shortly but a mix of late 90s music and whiskey will have me here for a while longer. And REM up next after Radiohead :man_shrugging: