Great TFK Vindications

Support away lads. Heā€™s still a horrible fella and a poor manager. Winning a few games wonā€™t change that.

@Bandage

Virgil van Dijk (Southampton)
Poor old Ronny Deila probably wonā€™t go down in history alongside Willie Maley, Jock Stein and Martin Oā€™Neill as one of the all-time great Celtic managers. Still, to be scrupulously fair to him, heā€™s been working at a club thatā€™s developed a self-defeating habit of selling all their best players. Most of the Premier League elite have a rather ambivalent ā€“ some would say haughty ā€“ attitude to the Scottish game, but Southampton are more open-minded than most, and as a result have rather astutely snatched some top talent at attractive prices: one of the Premier Leagueā€™s best defensive midfielders in Victor Wanyama, one of the Premier Leagueā€™s best goalkeepers in Fraser Forster, and now one of the Premier Leagueā€™s best ball-playing defenders in Virgil van Dijk. A ball-playing defender who actually knows how to defend, no less. No wonder Saints have tied him down for six years. The player John Stones could be, one day, if only somebody would get round to coaching him properly.

1 Like

Incredible scenes.

@anon32894817

Whatā€™s this now?

I canā€™t actually recall the poster who was ridiculing and mocking Van Dijk and talking up the inept Stones. :laughing:

1 Like

Bumped for Team Trump.

2 Likes

That the trip to indonesia was the biggest mistake of your life

4 Likes

Tipperary Gardai.
Someone here said the dog wouldnā€™t be found.

Can we be sure its the same dag?

Would the guards in Tipp not be from outside the county?

It was the Limerick guards found him you dope. They were on the suspects tail the minute he left Limerick city.

3 Likes

They were quick out of the traps, although Iā€™d say they had the inside lane from early on. They were certainly on the scent very quickly.

The Limerick townie lads would hadnā€™t a fucking clue. It was the local tipp Gardai that were responsible for the fairytail ending.

Ps. Not a misspelling.

1 Like

I keep getting promoted to download a flash file on this thread. Dodgy.

A file @Tassotti embedded a week ago I think.

Your 2016 Heisman winner, Lamar Jackson.

CC @Blake
CC @ChocolateMice

3 Likes

He looks like a Batman villain

2 Likes

With tiny hands

Come back when heā€™s a star, kid.