Greatest Ever Irish Person

Think this may be the first ever :clap: :clap: I’ve given you.

:lol: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Lovely. Ah lovely. :smiley:

:smiley:

A nice piece of self deprecating wit from Flano, he’s gone up in my estimation.
Apart from KIB man there’s too little of that around here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnUpUpwHkxw

:clap: :clap:

:smiley: :smiley:

Class! Surely confirmation that Sheikh Bo isn’t actually from Tipp though if ever it was needed?

:rolleyes:

Better than this grasping cunt anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRwm_3wxU-0#t=01m05s

:lol: :lol:

That’s fantastic!

I know who was holding the camera in that clip. Seasoned Rocko stalkers will be able to figure that out.

why do you say partition has been disastrous for this island? the Irish free state and subsequent republic wouldnt have been able to handle the almost certain sectarian war that would have followed had the Brits not kept the 6 counties. The boundary commission should have seen areas like south armagh given to the Irish state and it would have solved lots of the problems imo.

I’d love to see figures on how much Whitehall has spent on Norn Iron since 1922 - what proportion of people in Norn Iron work in the civil service - it was ridiculously high, law and order etc - the Brits would leave Norn Iron if they could. To be honest the movement for a united Ireland has pretty much disappeared since 1999. No harm either peace is what matters, if at a later date a majority north and south want to unify then so be it. The sums dont add up though so let the Brits pick up the tab for another while I reckon anyway. Considering the influence Rome had south of the border post independence you could say the unionist were perfectly justified in their stance of home rule means rome rule.

Commandant Pat Quinlan.

What a man… Jesus, they should play The Siege of Jadotville to every Irish sports person prior to their event. Our Zulu. Unbelievable. I’m ready to kill someone…