Green Shoots - How Michael Noonan ended the recession

we’re back :clap::clap::clap::clap:

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/consumer/house-hunters-queuing-five-days-ahead-of-swords-estate-launch-1.1916451

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1011447, member: 367”]we’re back :clap::clap::clap::clap:

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/consumer/house-hunters-queuing-five-days-ahead-of-swords-estate-launch-1.1916451[/QUOTE]

sorry i see its already posted
notwithstanding:clap: this fact im still happy that we are back

yeah,
FB , linked in , google ,etc// dublin and tel aviv are the places to be for this carry on right now, tehy cant get enough IT heads also, the amount of israelis, italins, turks, etc working in dublin with these companies is very big
i know a fella in dublin who quit at linked in and is now waiting for a position in similar operation to come up that are based in dublin city center with an office in the bay area… he is confident he’ll get it too

Queue forming in Cork to buy a Mitsubishi Outlander. Offering more than the ticket price.

BREAKING: The eurogroup of eurozone finance ministers have reached “political agreement” on Ireland repaying 3/4 of its IMF loans early

Forget about green shoots, there is a tree growing

http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/economy-will-grow-by-45pc-this-year-michael-noonan-30596909.html

@caoimhaoin[/USER] [USER=236]@Fitzy[/USER] [USER=1137]@chewy louie[/USER] [USER=361]@Tassotti[/USER] [USER=367]@mickee321[/USER] [USER=1170]@flattythehurdler et al

While ye fucks bolted at the first sign of trouble, we refused to be beaten or bowed, we dug deep and turned this place around.

@Rocko lock this thread.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1018585, member: 332”]@caoimhaoin[/USER] [USER=236]@Fitzy[/USER] [USER=1137]@chewy louie[/USER] [USER=361]@Tassotti[/USER] [USER=367]@mickee321[/USER] [USER=1170]@flattythehurdler et al

While ye fucks bolted at the first sign of trouble, we refused to be beaten or bowed, we dug deep and turned this place around.

@Rocko lock this thread.[/QUOTE]
Easy know they were all Fianna Fáilers as well. Let them stay where they are now, this is our time.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1018585, member: 332”]@caoimhaoin[/USER] [USER=236]@Fitzy[/USER] [USER=1137]@chewy louie[/USER] [USER=361]@Tassotti[/USER] [USER=367]@mickee321[/USER] [USER=1170]@flattythehurdler et al

Let us celebrate by quaffing bottles of liquid gold and smoking €100 cigars. Learning from your mistakes is for losers.

:clap: :pint: @briantinnion can you sort us out with membership for Residence?

Go hard or go home

So now would be a good time to come home and live off the fat of the land then?

You’re negativity is better put to use where you are.

Life is good here, with just enough Fat for us high flyers to chew on.

I’ll see what I can do, PM me if you’re interested. I did suggest to you all months ago to get the applications in though.

I was in House last night for a private function and I’m pleased to report there was a good crowd out enjoying one of the finest venues in Western Europe. Fully expect @Rocko to book the Red Room for the next TFK event.

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 1018651, member: 6”]I’ll see what I can do, PM me if you’re interested. I did suggest to you all months ago to get the applications in though.

I was in House last night for a private function and I’m pleased to report there was a good crowd out enjoying one of the finest venues in Western Europe. Fully expect @Rocko to book the Red Room for the next TFK event.[/QUOTE]

House is a cunt of a place

Dawsonstreetesque levels of cuntishness

And the food is shit.

Incorrect. The buffalo chicken, though quite a small portion, is fucking fantastic.

Not incorrect. I was there for lunch because a group were going. It was fucking shit.

Obviously it’s a matter of opinion…