Green Shoots - How Michael Noonan ended the recession

I never had you pegged as a Conor

:popcorn:

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1058527, member: 109”]I never had you pegged as a Conor[/QUOTE]stick to facehop and shite beer pal, that’s about the height of your ability on the INTERNET :D:D

What a rube

what a roaster

:popcorn:

Nor someone from Raheny.

Mac has really mugged himself off here, he must have creamed himself when he saw that login, what an amateur :smiley: he should stick to his Irish music and wexford ale

Embarrassing hooknosery from Mac. If he kept his hooked nose out of other people’s business he wouldn’t have to backtrack furiously now. A simple check of the file name would have revealed its origins. What is that old phrase again - hooked by his own hook nose.

What a shocker from the king of the roasters.

It seems I’ll have to start indicating which posts of mine are sarcasm again

mac really hooked himself in the nose on this one the big roaster

aye, real amateur hour stuff from mac. Time for him get his coat

I think it’s hanging on a hooked nose.

Jesus @Mac really fell for that hooknosed and sinker

Enda has meeting in Silcon Valley with Tim Cook. A few short months later, an €850M investment by Apple in Athenry.

To Enda and Fine Gael, saving the country singlehanded :pint:

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1096538, member: 180”]Enda has meeting in Silcon Valley with Tim Cook. A few short months later, an €850M investment by Apple in Athenry.

To Enda and Fine Gael, saving the country singlehanded :pint:[/QUOTE]

166,000 sq metres?? That is some 40 acres, 10 hurling pitches. A massive development.

Phenomenal. We have a lot going for us in this area and Ireland is a prime location for data center development.

Mild temperature year round is the key, I think?