Green Shoots - How Michael Noonan ended the recession

Stroke of a pen mac, City and county councils have the power to change land zones overnight.

I’m only advocating sustainable house building maybe 45-50 thousand units per year. 20k or less isn’t on long term in my opinion.

What about the professor Harry?

Rezoning land?! Ah lad, you had a good wum going there but you had to go a step too far.

1 Like

Rezoning land?! Ah lad, you had a good wum going there but you had to go a step too far.
[/quote]

:grinning: Nothing wrong with the odd re-zone

If he had suggested that authorities ease up on planning for rural builds or maybe give grants for upgrading existing old rural dwellings he might be onto something.

That’s actually true, the amount of redtape now before you build a one off house is scandalous by all accounts across the country.

There seems to be a common theme of wanting to be a stop to it to be honest.

I’d say his next suggestion would be we encourage people to buy tiny apartments off the plan and pay upfront for them to help the poor builders finance more building

Looking for affirmations from that Cashel weasel, come on @Mac, you’re better then that.

He’s only living there cos the rental prices below in Clonmel are too expensive

1 Like

Clonmel :joy:

That’s more like it.

I’m a successful business man. I’m winning regardless, crushing it on a daily basis. :pint:

3 Likes

Crushing it :joy: I’m familiar with Cashel Harry and there is no amount of crushing possible there to be winning.

At a guess I’d say half of your friends and family are commuting to Limerick on a daily basis.

:rollseyes:

So they aren’t no? :rollseyes:

Apple to create 1000 jobs in Cork

Unreal. We’ll be back to record low unemployment in no time.

3 Likes

Apart from the people that don’t want to work

Great day for jobs

Sure, he’s dead… why would he give a fuck?

3 Likes

300 in Dublin with Indeed too. Every big job announcement from a MNC surely leads to at least as many in supporting businesses, service industry etc.

It’s some bounce back in 5 years.

1 Like