Greenland

Sounds like it’s up for sale. Anyone up for a whiparound?

I’d a lovely stay in Greenland once. Got snowed into a hotel on an Island with nothing but an airstrip and a hotel. I’m in.

What thread was this discussed on before. Think there was a classic kev ism involved.

He knew a Cork lad who moved there.

What’s the asking price?

3 Likes

JP ???

Didn’t Ireland invade Greenland once? or was that Canada

Trump is desperate to buy Greenland, but it’s all due to a misunderstanding. He has modeled his presidency on Andrew Jackson who had very similar traits to himself, the main difference being Jackson killed many of his rivals in duels, whereas Trump has to make do with Twitter assassinations. One of Trump’s aides mentioned that Andrew Jackson had bought Alaska from the Russians, which got Trump excited about a potential legacy to match his hero’s. It was actually Andrew Johnson who bought Alaska, but the fine details never matter much to Trump.

There is actually some sense to the madness of buying Greenland, they have some of the largest deposits of rare earth metals, and China have been hoovering up mines all over Africa.

Who is he buying Greenland fom exactly?..this isn’t the 19th century and natives won’t be trampled on today like America has done in the past.

It’s less than half the population of Cork, I’m sure they would be well compensated.

A lot of native Alaskans and Hawaiians detest the US… As do native Americans.

You’ll never kill our will to be free.

Denmark but they have said its not for sale. Trump was a bit upset over this.

Denmark is going to get fucked up, fucked up good and proper.

They had their chance

1 Like

He’ll turn it into a golf course

The Royals are outraged. Well fuck them anyway. Trump is a worker, dead right not to meet with those lazy cunts.

This is the most bizarre stuff ever from one of the worlds greatest wummers.
‘I may have had a fella I knew killed and the economy is looking fucked…? Hey look over there, I’m gonna nuke LegoLand.’

Obamas visiting Denmark 2 weeks after him was wot done it. Trump knows well he’d be bood and protested whereas Obama would be widely cheered, not good optics with an election on the horizon.

@iron_mike can you read this tonight and give us the gist of it here tomorrow. Cheers mate