paddypower.com are streaming the whole card for free tonight
Youāll be steamed for freee for the whole card tonight ![]()
You donāt even have to bet with them do you?
Ah lovelyā¦
Are you going up to it manaboutdog?
no, I have to go to the christening of another forumites twins.
hmmmā¦
Why are Powers the only bookies to have priced up most of these races? The first three races and some of the others later on two? Would the other bookies do something up later? This is unsettling, i was looking for some variety.
Have a look at the sponsors of every race Dunph. Then go outside, hit yourself over the head with a shovel, and when you wake back up come back to me.
it doesnāt excuse the other big firms from pricing up some of the other races, most of which are high profile in nature, mac.
Oh I know, I was just giving you some helpful advice in general.
It didnāt help me with anything i didnāt already know, but thanks for your concern nonethelessā¦
What time is the big race?
:guns:
Just blew the field away there and set a new track record.
:guns:
thanks dunph that is a big help, any chance you could put down your imaginary pizza and let me knowā¦
21.42
Put your money on trap 1 Pukeā¦
Here we go⦠:guns:
College Causeway wins it. :guns:

That was hugely impressive. Anyone back him?
What a dog. :guns:
I had him in an accum thatās already dead.