Gym etiquette

I’m talking more about scrawny lads who would be out of shape, lacking in cop on, and are only bursting a gut because they’re sitting next to a polish bouncer who could bench press the whole gym.

You were in a gym? :smiley:

Chocolate Mice, the same lad that liked tag rugby and had erectile problems. Coincidence?

:lol:

Ya, i know what you’re getting at. You who’s fault it is for letting that happen though, is the instructors.

Nothing wrong with spinning, especially for those who have had a couple of knee operations.

As for the weedy guys grunting and groaning with their 5kg weight and then checking themselves out in the mirror, they should be shot. Was in the gym one day and seen a scrawny guy do this, he must have weighted about 9 stone, there is he was doing his sets of curls and after each set he would pull up the sleeve of his t-shirt and tense his bicep to see if there was any change and he was only curling 5kg on each arm. One of the saddest things I have seen in a gym, in all the years I have been going.

If MBB’s lifestyle is as he potrays it here then he wouldn’t be lasting at the spinning too long.

I wasn’t sure where to put this so this will do. I went to the gym today and needed a piss beforehand so went to the gents which is adjacent to the changing rooms. The pool facilities etc are on ground floor with gym and this stuff second floor. There was an auld baldy fella theee at the sink shaving both his head and face with shaving foam smeared all over both and he was wearing nothing but a small towel around his waist. Clearly he’d been in the pool etc but he had to go out of his way to come up and the leave the changing rooms via a corridor to the gents in just his towel to shave. The cheek of the cunt, you’d swear he was at home

Totally normal in a lot of countries, especially in Europe.

Ireland is in Europe mate.

that’ s normal enough, ive shaved after my postgame shower if we’ve played at a ground with good facilities and i arent too knackered after the match, id probably be doing so in a towel post shower as well as opposed to naked or in a brief / pant.

do any lads here who play team sports have a bath with fellow team members after the game?, this was all the rage in Roy of the Rovers when post a Melchester game , Johnny Dexter and Pak Soon once had a fight after a loss to Melrose in 1989, @Sidney will confirm, my ould fella informed me he shared a bath with Tony Ward during his LOI days, are fellas still at this?

@Tess Tickle , are you covered in birthmarks or something?

It must have been tickles first time in a gym and he wanted to share it with us, it’s a regular enough occurance alright.

amount of rugby being discussed in my gym changing room leaves me seething

but I suppose seething is better than fear which arose in a previous gym when blokes changing were wearing what looked to me like bullet proof vests

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 866424, member: 2272”]amount of rugby being discussed in my gym changing room leaves me seething

but I suppose seething is better than fear which arose in a previous gym when blokes changing were wearing what looked to me like bullet proof vests[/quote]

They were weighted vests ya crazy bastard. :smiley:

:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

:smiley:

Could be right.

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 866424, member: 2272”]amount of rugby being discussed in my gym changing room leaves me seething

but I suppose seething is better than fear which arose in a previous gym when blokes changing were wearing what looked to me like bullet proof vests[/quote]

Ah your taking the mickey.:slight_smile:

Choco may have posted about this before. But some numpty was doing bicep curls in the squat rack today. The spastic. Luckily he was finished by the time I wanted to do squats.

Also, really small and really tight shorts are inappropriate if you are not a hot chick. And especially if you are a man.

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 866759, member: 1533”]Choco may have posted about this before. But some numpty was doing bicep curls in the squat rack today. The spastic. Luckily he was finished by the time I wanted to do squats.
[/quote]

Cut the cunt in two with a dirty look

What’s a bicep curl?

An excercise for your bicep