Hangover cures

I’m absolutely fucked

You survive the day mate?

Read this thread before going out in KK last Saturday night. Had a feed of ale along with a few Peroni with the meal. Had a rake of water around 2 hours into the 5 hour session, I’d say around a pint per pint near the end. Pretty much hangover free on Sunday. Thanks lads.

Dreadful admissions here from Locke…pints of bladder-busters, over-priced piss, water…Fuck’s sake.

All in 5 hrs…I’m disappointed in you Locke.

Having a couple of bottles here to put me back on an even keel

I was KK and the pub we started in was just across from the brewery*. Have been drinking a selection of ales over the past while so I stand over my ale drinking.
Though you get some intense farts the next day from Smithwicks :frowning:

*made up in Dundalk now

5 hour session. fucking hell :rolleyes:

That killkenny crowd are mad altogether.

Oh sweet Jesus

1 Like

+1

I have what feels like acid coming up along my throat burning me after the night’s drinking I did.

1 Like

On the cider last night?

Signing in in behalf of the wife. She drank the bones of a bottle of bacardi last night in the back garden. We took up the fences between two houses. I bought a karaoke machine yesterday. Some craic. I dont think we’re very popular in the neighbourhood this morning.

2 Likes

Tou live in separate houses? Nice one.

1 Like

Sure you wont be seeing any of the cunts until July, they’ll have forgotten about it

I don’t particularly give a fuck anyway. But belting out “Merry Christmas everyone” in the middle of a mini heatwave didn’t gi down too to well I’d say.

2 Likes

FFS Mike getting the gawk at the thought of it, awful at Christmas but now, tut tut, they’ll have a petition going about ye :grin:

1 Like

Be grand kid. If that’s the worst I get up to, things are ok.

1 Like

Invite them all round normally sorts it