Happy birthday

have you problems/inadequacies with your own sexuality that you have to point this out…you are obviously not comfortable with your sexuality if you find things like this the height of gayness…for me the height of gayness would be fancying another man or wanting to be fucked up the ass…

you can hide from the rest of us SS** but you cannot hide from yourself…don’t be afraid to drop the tough guy facade and let the foot loose and fancy free homoerotic lad that is inside you out…

They’d bate the shite outta ya for doing something like that in West clare SS. ByJaysus, they’d bate you from Quilty to Milltown and back again.

Not too sure about these East clare lads though. Different breed.

You beat me to it.

[quote=“The Puke”]have you problems/inadequacies with your own sexuality that you have to point this out…you are obviously not comfortable with your sexuality if you find things like this the height of gayness…for me the height of gayness would be fancying another man or wanting to be fucked up the ass…

you can hide from the rest of us SS** but you cannot hide from yourself…don’t be afraid to drop the tough guy facade and let the foot loose and fancy free homoerotic lad that is inside you out…[/quote]

I am currently wearing a pink tie so there’s little of the tough guy about me, it is because I am so comfortable and secure in my heterosexuality that I can pin point episodes of gayness from time to time Puke.

I lapse a little myself, just last week I went to a film that was subtitled. However I was with a girl at the time so that perhaps negated the gayness of it all.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]
I lapse a little myself, just last week I went to a film that was subtitled. However I was with a girl at the time so that perhaps negated the gayness of it all.[/quote]

nothing wrong with a subtitled movie SS**…as a young lad (14/15) i often used to watch the auld foreign movie that would be on TG4 late on a friday night in the hope that i would see some boob or riding…more often than not i did…

[quote=“The Puke”]for me the height of gayness would be fancying another man or wanting to be fucked up the ass…
[/quote]

:slight_smile:

Spot on dude.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]
I lapse a little myself, just last week I went to a film that was subtitled. However I was with a girl at the time so that perhaps negated the gayness of it all.[/quote]

Did you style your hair with gel?

more importantly do you blowdry it…

I routinely do use gel or wax, Fran I admit. I’m a sinner.

In my defence if I don’t use gel I have what can only be described as a ginger afro. No man deserves that. No man. I never blowdry it Pukey, indeed I don’t possess a blow drying contraption.

A blow dryer is essential.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]I routinely do use gel or wax, Fran I admit. I’m a sinner.

In my defence if I don’t use gel I have what can only be described as a ginger afro. No man deserves that. No man. I never blowdry it Pukey, indeed I don’t possess a blow drying contraption.[/quote]

This one we can let slide but just be glad that you still have it. Give me a couple of years and i’ll long for a ginger afro.

30 posts in 3 hours on a thread entitled “Happy Birthday”
Standards are slipping.

[quote=“Chicken George”]30 posts in 3 hours on a thread entitled “Happy Birthday”
Standards are slipping.[/quote]

not all the posts came today CG…only a dozen of them are from today…

Phew! And there’s me thinking lads would post anything to get their numbers up

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]I am currently wearing a pink tie so there’s little of the tough guy about me, it is because I am so comfortable and secure in my heterosexuality that I can pin point episodes of gayness from time to time Puke.

I’m uncomfortable picturing you in a pink tie SS.

Something’s not right

Looks like a Clare boy will be getting an extra spud with his dinner this evening.

Happy birthday shan…You Cunt…

The birthday counter must be broken. It says Shan is 25 today - I always presumed he was around 8 or 9. Happy birthday Shan.

How did the whip around in PP go this year Shan? :stuck_out_tongue:

Birthdays are a great excuse for a piss up and I always wish my mates happy birthday, or at least I always demand a session. Not that I don’t go out drinking on a normal Friday or Saturday, but you get a bigger mob together when it’s a birthday. Now I know the typical response from cynical types such as farmer is “sure if these lads were mates you’d be drinking with them more often anyway”, but there are plenty of lads who could be genuine mates but just have a lot on their plates and don’t often go out drinking unless you give them a reason, even one as dubious as someone’s birthday.