Happy birthday

Well im not in work today or the next week but the department Im in now isn’t into that kind of thing. I think its stopped where Flano is now.

Thanks for the messages Bandage and Puke on “My” Day.

Happy birthday Shan

I suppose the obvious thing to do would not be to give out but screw that I am going to anyway.

Blokes should not celebrates each others birthdays. It is a thing that is wrong. A 21st maybe but that is it.

I shall be going to the applicable thread with this and that is all I have to say on the matter.

Thank you.

Happy birthday Tiger, bit confused to see that it says you are 23 despite the fact you said you were 17 a few months ago:confused:

You know better than to question Tiger. She is well connected in these parts.

stalker

All the more reason;)…

How exactly am I a stalker…considering it says it is her birthday on the main page of the forum…Go away and have a wank for yourself NCC you will feel all the better for it

you are obsessed with finding out if tiger is really a 17 year old bird - let it pukey

I think we all know that Tiger is a wum/another alias of a member on here, plain as day…I just like to point it out every now and again when the opportunity arises…

You’re on the wrong track there Pukey.

way off the mark there - how has she wummed anyone?

Far too many holes in her story NCC…Pointed then out on another thread, do a search there you might find them

but how has she been winding anyone up?

Was wumming on the cycling thread a few weeks ago about Lance Armstrong

Its my birthday today(d 21st), according to my profile im 23 but as far as i no iv just turned 18. Id like to point out my identity has been cleared up in other posts so no need for any more bullshit thank you.

That issue has been cleared up puke. Iv held my hands up and taken my beating so let it go, there are plenty of members on here who can verify i am actually a person so fuck off puke

Tiger, glad to see that you’re at home and safe from the unwanted advances of Farmer.

Happy brithday Tiger. :smiley:

Men,

Tiger has come of age!

She is officially game ball and on side.