Happy Easter

[ATTACH=full]2613[/ATTACH]

Happy Easter everybody. What type of eggs did ye get. Tesco’s have had a great deal on Cadburys eggs (flake, crunchie, caramel, buttons, creme egg etc.) for the duration of lent and I’ve been tucking into them all the way along. Have a miniature heros one for later on. Cadburys chocolate is something special

I got none and I’m all alone for the day. :frowning:

My son got a nice looking giant Butlers egg off my parents. Not a chocolate fan at all, but that looks nice.

A rugby man that doesn’t like chocolate?:smiley:

Ah you poor fucker ya.
You’re welcome I’m my house. I’ll share eggs with you.
We’d probably end up either bessie’s or pucking the heads off of each other, but at least you wouldn’t be alone.

WFT

He has risen. Happy Easter Folks.

Happy Easter, comrades.

An Phoblacht Abú.

Up the Ra.

Tiocfaidh ar la motherfuckers

Cle, cle, IRA.

Bit pretentious to refer to yourself in the third person like that mate.

I had nothing in the house food wise today and princess has driven off home to Cork… I played a match this morning, first runaround in 8 weeks and played the 90 as we were short… Got home starved- said i’d walk the 4 minutes to tesco to load up stock for a good day of it- fucking closed. I was raging. McDonalds was there next to me and I weak with the hunger and walking like an 80 year old woman after the game… I resisted and walked up the the garage 8 minutes up the road (it took me 12)- deli closed. Subway was open across the way so I had the chicken and bacon ranch on wheat bread with olives, pickles, onion and jalapenos with a cookie and sparkling water. As I came out the door I spotted finewines was open so I picked up 2 bottles of Staropramen (sic) for later on and I had enough in the pocket for a double decker bar in the shop, it is easter after all. So that was me chaps - the subway is gone, i’ve a couple of fish cakes for tea and i’ll have the double decker and beers, which are both chilling in the fridge, later. I’ve made a little spotify playlist to get me through the rest of the day and i’m singing and foot tapping away here while working on the thesis. I can fire up the playlist if guys really want me to. Enjoy the rest your evening… I’ve a wash out on the line I must take in.

Throw it up there bud might give me something new to listen to.

All oldies, pal… I followed the similar artists route when I added each song, i only had to back track 3 times, how cool is that? unreal.

https://play.spotify.com/user/1robert.hartigan/playlist/6gook2eMFEBNKDLbeQaTNt

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1118504, member: 168”]All oldies, pal… I followed the similar artists route when I added each song, i only had to back track 3 times, how cool is that? unreal.

https://play.spotify.com/user/1robert.hartigan/playlist/6gook2eMFEBNKDLbeQaTNt[/QUOTE]

Never knew you had such a protestant name mate

Hartigan is as Irish as it comes mate, my people belonged to the Dal-Cassians of Thomond. A good solid Limerick name.

Today I fondly and proudly remember the bold Irish men and women that slaughtered the Irish Rugby Football Union battalion on Lower Mount Street on Easter weekend in 1916. Fuck rugby football. Fuck the west Brit cunts. Come on Ireland.

Protestants can be Irish too mate

A largely unknown Irish hero:
[ATTACH=full]2616[/ATTACH]