Has anyone played soccer in scumhole council estates?

You’re marrying up the business to the sport. It’s a fucking rotten business. It’s a good sport to watch and play, for me at least. Some games are shit but it’s the same in every sport.

Could do without the diving and such, but cheating creeps into almost all elite sports, the anything to win mentality

It’s impossible to separate the two. Soccer is corrupt and rotten to it’s core. While it can be a good watch when played well the overall stench overpowers everything else at this stage.

Incorrect you can ride on someones wheel and they will take all the wind resistance off of you .

The NFL has the best athletes no questions

Kabaddi?

Racism? Football in Ireland is much more inclusive than any of the GGA sports

Really? I find the build up play quite laborious at times. Still too much long ball too.

2 Likes

I liked rugby a lot when I was younger but it’s too professional nowadays. It’s pretty much just rugby league now.

Nothing in football is as corrupt as what is happening with de duds in GGA

Very true. @Bandage had neither speed nor grit yet excelled at hurling.

Soccer is a global sport as you never tire of telling us. Racism has been a cancer eating away at the ‘beautiful game’ for as long as anyone can remember.

John Delaney.

1 Like

Soccer is a global sport so it reflects global society. There is no part of soccer that isn’t a part of every day society around the world.

Of course it’s hard to master. Sure most of the lads playing it don’t even understand all the rules

Ouchy.

Delaney sets up competitions so one team will win?

Cat got your tongue binky?

So transparent. Clearly trying to goad me into outing you as an intercounty hurler. Not gonna happen, mate.

5 Likes

He’s dying for you to leak it so he can protest that he never wanted the attention.

3 Likes

ehh…

1 Like