Has anyone played soccer in scumhole council estates?

It’s localised to a few counties

hurling ?
jesus
where do we start,

Ok mate

Lookin to dox you here mate. You didn’t say “Sur” so that’s them out :grinning:

I was waitin to give you the tenth. Looks like the ninth wasn’t forthcoming so I gave you that. Some other cunt can take credit for the tenth.

1 Like

It’s the least I deserve.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Only @Bod95 so far, who has not deigned to provide any details. Give us a little snippet, mate.

1 Like

Played once, Littleton December 1995 against Tipp. Played corner forward. Scored a point. Barry Foley was in front of me at Number 10. One of us went onto play in an AI final 9 months later while the other was more interested in chasing skirt and boozing.

29 Likes

I think you are over thinking it. Some simple lads get wound up at anything. Most people see it as a distraction for a couple of hours and enjoy that and being in the moment where all that matters for that time is your team winning before waking up and going back to reality.

The Irish lads aping English football hooligans are the most pathetic

i didnt tbh - i just wrote it as i thought in one go and then just corrected few spelling mistakes

3 Likes

Yeah I saw that and I expanded my own answer.

People behave a certain way in packs. Most lads can detach themselves but if your life is otherwise a shit show then you can attach yourself to an abstract idea of somehow belonging to something and then taking that to an embarrassing level.

2 Likes

Well fcuk me. Fair play mate.

1 Like

I have several senior all ireland medals. I have also won world cups for Ireland as well as triple crowns. Unfortunately when the first rugby world cup started I was too old to commentate on my own performance in the back garden and present myself with an empty can of Castrol gtx

You played minor for Kilkenny though, that’s something.

Thankfully LOI fans ape continental hooligans

That’s lovely. I never received the Ulster medal, none of us did. But the nice reply more than makes up for it.

And some other cunt did :rofl: … with apologies to @anon7035031

1 Like

Did they ever give those fckn things out at all for anything?

Alex L was some keeper for Cork Celtic aswell