Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult?

@gilgamboa seems like the sort of cunt who would follow you out to see if you were up to no good to report back to your missus

A great staple of the Irishmanā€™s session woes: It had to be the bit of fast food that did the damage, no way could it be have been the ten pints of hops, yeast, pesticides (cc @anon61878697) and fish bladders I swamped in the last two hours.

2 Likes

I had a questionable shit before I ever left for the pub.

Guinness no longer uses fish bladders as an ingredient.

Nicely written post

I did know a guy who, after a night out abroad, shat on a car bonnet/windscreen. It was about 5am, in the summer, so when the driver found it, it probably was already in the high 20s, so the shit was baked on Iā€™d say.

You dirty cunt

1 Like

Youā€™re a sick fucker.

Signing in.

When setting out on my intranational travel back to Cork I let off what I thought was an innocent fart. Unfortunately what ended up as a shart will haunt me from today onwards. The clean up of the resultant dangleberries was the lowest point

If only you had somewhere to research the quality shitting establishments off Irelandā€™s main motorways

5 Likes

Mild in comparison to what Cark radio personalties get upto.

1 Like

Iā€™ll never trust a fart again

1 Like

Tfk app opportunity right there.

Signing in. Details to follow, Iā€™m away back to the pub now.

9 Likes

Go home you sick fuck, no matter how well you think youā€™ve gotten away with it I garauntee you thereā€™s a smell of shit off you

2 Likes

This guy fucks

Text me hun x

Long-winded, unentertaining @PhattPike post mk2. So anyways, weā€™re away on a stag and porter is flowing and the diet is fairly stag-like. Weā€™re in the pub and it is a pub I am fairly determined not to take a shit in. Iā€™m not precious about where I shit, I will shit anywhere, but thereā€™s no lock on this door and itā€™s the kind of venue where lads are standing around the jacks supping pints because they have forgotten that they are in the jacks. Plus, the house is only a 5 (five) minute walk out the road. Grand like.

So the house is actually a 10 (ten) minute walk out the road. A good ten minutes. Iā€™m already tight enough leaving the pub, every fart requires precise releasing. Technique here is everything. My walk turns ā€œbriskā€ about 5 minutes out. By the time I turn in the entrance to the estate I am running. Itā€™s a stag house so there is one of these fiddly combination yokes at the door to get the key out. An eternity. 6-6-0-2? No fuckit, thatā€™s my old credit card. 1-9-7-3? No thatā€™s @Batigolā€™s password for everything. Bollocks itā€™s on the WhatsApp chat. Aaaaaaaargh.

Shitting oneself, in my experience now, is not about a misplaced fart. It is the tale of too much poo, with too few places to go, mixed with too much gravity. It just happens.

Hi, my name is @PhattPike and I shat myself five yards from a jacks in Carlingford in December 2019.

22 Likes

Lolzers.

Filthy Limerick cunt.