Hearts v Celtic - Wednesday night

And weā€™re all off to Dublin in the green!

Bizarrely harsh sending off for Obua.

Ridiculous, common sense should prevail in matters like this.

You cannot raise your hands in the modern game.

Sammy takes the ball down, shrugs off a challenge, emerges in loads of space but canā€™t play a pass for the life of him. Loads of ability but you can see how frustrated Hooper is with him.

I hate it when a commentator makes an incorrect call. The replay conclusively proves their incorrect call. Yet they persist with it and refuse to budge from their initial take despite all evidence to the contrary.

Andy Walker regarding the Samaras tackle when he cleanly and clearly took the ball away being a case in point.

Looks like thereā€™s potential for this to erupt. Need to stay disciplined and pick them off a second time and let them pick up the cards.

Andy Walker also said:

ā€œThe referee had no choice but to issue the red card when his assistant made him aware.ā€

after the replay he was talking about the referee being in control and the buck stops with him. Sort of the opposite of your point Bandage but one I wanted to make noetheless.

Playing well so far and should be further ahead. Made for a winger to come on and stretch them and I think weā€™ll see Forrest soon. Would love to see s on against that defence too. Samaras isnā€™t linking play and doesnt look like scoring either. He is an outlet but not much use when he canā€™t play it on.

A few other points:

• Why hasnā€™t Commons scored yet? Great signing, that lad. Iā€™ll say 64th minute for his customary goal.

• Majstorovic is terrible in the air in the opposition penalty area. Heā€™s been misdirecting and ballooning decent headed chances all season - he should have buried one there in the first half.

• Hooper has been sharp. Heā€™s doing the closing down and pressing from the front that we saw during his best spell in January / February.

Bang on with all that. Wanted to make that Majstorovic point earlier but was posting from my phone in the first half and wasnā€™t arsed typing his name. Loovens has had an absolute armchair ride so far.

Ah great stuff. Loads of fucking passes there in the lead-up to that goal. Great stuff.

Ooh aah Gary Hoopaah! Ooh aah Gary Hoopaah!

Fucking scumbag on the pitch going for Lenny. Fucking cunt.

Truly shameful.

God help our manager.

Up the RA.

Scumbag.

Little synopsis of the goal:

Free kick for Hearts. Pumped forward.

Loovens wins header and nods to Hooper, switches wide to Commons, back to Wilson (at right back), inside to Ki, square to Brown and across to Izzy on left. Back to Brown, Ki in centre circle, wide to Wilson on right flank and back then in to Ki and forward to Commons 10 yards in front. Out to Wilson, back to Ki, Commons once more, Ki again, then Hooper and a goal.

Thatā€™s 16 passes I think. Great football.

I wonder will the Scottish media now acknowledge that the problem of sectarianism is wider than theyā€™d like to paint it.

Donā€™t bet on it.

ā€˜West of Scotlandā€™ problem, Rocko. Nothing to see here.

What happened?I donā€™t have Sky at moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC9NZHHGW2Y

Stokes for Samaras now please.