Hearts v Celtic

Ah here. If they give a penalty for this…

Here we go….

VAR was meant to take cheating out of football but it’s being used in the exact opposite manner.

1 Like

Absolute joke.

1 Like

Fucking nonsense

1 Like

Cunts

1 Like

We’re on the road again

A much clearer handball against Motherwell last week wasn’t even looked at. It’s a joke.

Shocking by Iwata there & I’m not sure what Scales was at. He needs to break off to Shankland much earlier.

Yeah Iwata changed his mind on the pass but can’t take that long in his own half. Scales wasn’t decisive again.

VAR offside.

Scales does well there to play Shankland offside.

3 Likes

I know the penalty was basic corruption but Scales was alone at the back post but headed the initial cross back up in the air & the “handball” came from the next phase. He put in one good block on Shankland but that was when he slow to get in position to start. I think he’s really lacked awareness at times again.

1 Like

Officiating in Scotland is shocking, even the length to check VAR , to say they favour one team over the other gives them a level of competency they simply don’t have. Its non discriminatory

1 Like

Yeah. He was under no pressure with that first header and balooned it up in the air and into the middle of the box.

Celtic need to get a foot on the ball and start slowing it down otherwise an open game really suits hearts and they’ll score more .mcgregor an even bigger lose in that regard

We had started well there. Yang was looking dangerous and good movement in the middle.

Bernardo has gone out of the game a bit since the red card. We still look dangerous in attack and can’t dominate the ball the way we usually do but think we need more energy from him.

You know John Beaton has gone too far when he even Kris Boyd says it wasn’t a penalty.

Hard to know what Celtic should do here but that’s why Rodgers gets the big money. I think we’ve looked very open down the sides of the centre backs & there’s maybe a lack of mobility in midfield that’s magnified when down to 10. Finding it hard to knit passes together & get the ball upfield so there’s been a lack of threat. Kyogo’s coming on apparently but not sure what formation will be used.

For Bernardo it seems? Very light in midfield now.