Heath Ledger Is Dead

I am gutted.

I wonder is it a coincidence that it’s only a week since Wayne O’Donoghue was released?

Posted same time. I did have a picture and story though.

Shocking stuff altogether.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7203797.stm

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41956000/jpg/_41956068_ledgergetty203ok.jpg
[SIZE=2][B]

Hollywood actor Heath Ledger has been found dead at a downtown Manhattan residence, a New York Police Department spokesman has said. [/B] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]

“He was found unconscious at the apartment and pronounced dead,” a police spokeswoman said. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Police are investigating whether the Australian actor, who earned an Oscar nomination for 2005 film Brokeback Mountain, died of a drug overdose. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]
The 28-year-old was found dead in the SoHo flat at around 1530 (2030 GMT). [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Police said they did not suspect foul play and that his body had been discovered surrounded by pills. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]
‘Pills’
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]“We are investigating the possibility of an overdose,” police spokesman Paul Browne said. “There were pills within the vicinity of the bed.” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Police said he had been due to have a massage at the flat. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]The housekeeper went to tell him the masseuse had arrived and found him dead on Tuesday afternoon. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]
In September the Perth-born actor reportedly split from his girlfriend Michelle Williams, with whom he has a two-year-old daughter, Matilda. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]He plays the Joker in the soon-to-be-released Batman film, The Dark Knight. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]He also starred in A Knight’s Tale and The Patriot, and played a suicidal son in Monster’s Ball. [/SIZE]

I share your grief Bandage, why didn’t I throw a punt on him for the celebrity deaths when I had the chance, why! Come back to life and die again you bastard!

Decided to have a look at Vincent Browne’s new TV3 news show and that was part of the news at the start. Have to say I got a shock.

He was once in Home and Away I do believe…

Thats madness altogether. Thats what happens when you go around acting like a homo.

Broken Record etc etc

I believe the film was called Brokeback Mountain not broken record

I don’t go to many gay movies so I obviously got the name wrong, I’ll leave the naming of gay movies to you from now on.

I found out it had faggots in it through the news so I knew not to watch it. By not knowing the name of the film you ran the risk of seeing this bum bashing movie

[quote=“Bandage”]I am gutted.

I wonder is it a coincidence that it’s only a week since Wayne O’Donoghue was released?[/quote]

Difficult to rule out Ball Ox too.

Good morning Clarkey, welcome to the night shift! I think the NYPD should put Ball-Ox at the top of their investigation. He might have brought some of Kate’s Koke across the pond!

If you cant stand the heath, get out of the kitchen

Deserves a :cool:.

The new Batman film is in the can where he plays the Joker. When Batman Returns was realeased they had all that Tomkat stuff and now they will have Heaths death to get publicity. Controversy creates Cash.

The joker got killed

Will anyone have a bad word to day about him. All these idiots coming out in the press saying shit like “such a vibrant young guy”, “he was such a genuine person”. From what I’ve heard nobody had a fucking clue what he was really like.

I’ll have to stop watching tv and radio for a while before it drives me insane.

Was it a “normal” massage he was due to have at the apartment or was yer wan a “special” masseuse for lonely men do we know?

I’d say he was definitely looking for a lavender massage :cool:

TFK should be the new spokesmen on celeb deaths. WE’ve got the “Real Dirt” on Heath, and the bidding starts at 5Gs!

[quote=“Flano”]

I’ll have to stop watching tv and radio for a while before it drives me insane.[/quote]

i think watching a radio would drive many people insane. try listening to it