Help! Im 36 & don't know what to do!

Portadown marching powder…

Does it matter?

2 Likes

What would the average annual wage be for just driving a truck around Ireland? No overseas.
40k?

Lower i’d say…

Smokey and the Bandit was a great movie .

I suppose if you did the overseas routes you could smuggle cocaine and booze on the side.

Yes, not enough drug dealers in Limerick. Chances are that’s his current job

I know a guy that brought a serious amount of herb back for 10 years … retired to the sun early.

1 Like

The partner works for the HSE, she probably has 100 grand because I pay for everything. Ah Im in one of them relationships where we are only together because there is nothing better to be doing. Sex is a chore nearly.

Truck driving is an interesting one. How much does a truck driver earn?

I am indeed a Catholic and my get out of jail card will be to go join a monastery somewhere far away.

Does anyone know anything about those job adverts for selling cars in Iraq? I know its dangerous but looks interesting. Anyone ever hear of anyone doing this?

@Peter_G went to IRAQ to open a subway restaurant - Send him a PM.

Does anyone know anything about those job adverts for selling cars in Iraq?

That’s a serious step. Teaching English in Thailand?

By the way if you’re planning on leaving this relationship then stop paying for everything because you’re just wasting your money.

Get rid of the bitch…do you happen to have her phone number handy??

I know of a guy doing it in Afghanistan. I wouldn’t know him well, but he was home recently and was still alive.

1 Like

What the fuck is wrong with you?

1 Like

I really empathise with you @mrceltic81, as I went through something similar back in 2016 when I despised my job and questioned my professional existence. I couldn’t envisage myself repeating the same slog year after year after year. But no matter how bad you feel now, I can assure you that things will get better. I walked out of my job in a bank back then and I haven’t looked back. Here I am two years later working in a different bank but doing a similar role.

33 Likes

Best advice you’ll ever get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

3 Likes

In all honesty you won’t find the advice you want here, but have you considered a market stall, you have very high standards of food preparation and you only need to do a couple of things really well to get a kickstart, perhaps something that could showcase your expertise with the noble egg.
And let that girl off to find happiness, maybe even start a family, that situation sounds really depressing and goes a way towards explaining your outbursts

You might get 40 in dublin. The west would be 33-36