Help! Im 36 & don't know what to do!

Try half as a basic

2 Likes

Lots of lads doing a day here and there for a nixer

14 or 15 euro per hour. Truck drivers are hard got.

1 Like

That is a fucking top post right there :clap:

And why wouldn’t it - the lazy fucker had 3/4 hours to kill there after a noble lunch. How better spent than composing a life-affirming synopsis as he munched on a Toffee Crisp with a skinny latté looking serious and workmanlike. This is the model @mrceltic81 needs to aspire to.

Not that I begrudge @Bandage an hour or two of leisure time, far from it. Well deserved in fact.

1 Like

I’d say you’re much more happy in yourself though.

2 Likes

He can use it again too.

2 Likes

I wish I could join in the chorus. However I felt it lacked pathos, a sense of hope, any sort of triumph or a romantic interest; which would have taken it to the next level and possibly beyond.

He has tweaked his calf which has probably given him a bit more time for online activities.

Take a career break, dump the bird and go off travelling for a year or so.

2 Likes

Succinct :+1:

With her 100k

3 Likes

You tell him pal…what’s being as free as a bird with €20k and when you can be 300 -500k in debt living in a shit box like the rest of us…excuse me while I go change a nappy…

14 Likes

I’m working in a sad job where I can’t get promoted even though the biggest bunch of simpletons can get promoted. One girl missed 6 weeks last year,another 2 weeks this year and bang gets promoted. It’s seriously getting me down. I have applied for other jobs but no joy. On a pittance with it. Big American multi national, depressing stuff,totally destroying my confidence.

https://www.samaritans.org/your-community/samaritans-ireland-scotland-and-wales/samaritans-ireland

Go on leave for 6 weeks. If they promote you, great, that’s their modus operandi, if they sack you, that’s your answer. Then you can go after them for unfair dismissal. Your argument should be that you were studying the precedent they set.

1 Like

Big American Multi National companies.:roll_eyes:

Christ don’t talk to me about them.

1 Like

id imagine both of you are in very poor physical condition

8 Likes

100%

Awful sickness culture, I suppose I could join them. Should I go out on stress?