Here Kev mate

Is Kevin that Niamh bird from The Apprentice who sat in the car for 3 hours with her warm leads and good sales technique? Certainly looks similar.

must be kevs woman, the right leg clearly the peg leg

Congrats to Kev. :clap:
Undisputed TFK Heavyweight Champion.

:lol:

where did that jogger go? B)

His face looks fairly fucked up in that picture :lol:

Well done kev. You could probably chance a shave now v

thats either a shit photoshop or kevin is this mong
http://croom.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/sombrero-man.jpg

Thanks Runt for blacking out my face, i’d be fairly well known and i wouldn’t want the woman knowing about such escapades. Anyway, i had a spare white throusers, in case those ones got dirty batin DBP. As he didn’t turn up i gave the spare ones to Noel O’ Learys Aunt for the match.

A great day out all in all. Meeting fellas from the internet isn’t half as bad as i thought it would be. Runt & Sid are friends for life now i think its fair to say.

:lol: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

By the looks of him Kev must have swallowed the jogger whole and washed him down with the red traffic light

You’d have to say though that keV looks a bit of a fish out of water in Dublin and would probably look more at home in somewhere like Thurles maybe

I saw Benedict 16 with a similar outfit for his British trip last week.

meanwhile due to a horrible mix up the Prawn waited at the other end of the park

http://www.joanburton.ie/bblog/pbimages/396_06.06.09.phoenix.park.gate.jpg

:lol: My guess is that DBP would have bigger tits than that and his camel’s toe would be more pronounced.

:rolleyes: :o
You are sick and disgusting to your very core

:rolleyes:
Christ, this is embarressing for you you utter utter simpleton. :smiley:
Getting the site retard to photoshop the village retard onto a photo of the gate is the best you can come up with? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im dissapointed you chickened out but at least the site now sees you for what you are, a cowardly bluffing turnip headed retard fuck with a big mouth you cant’t back up.

You are Blueboy but with a vagina. :lol:

Fuck off and die.

Wow, just wow. If only I’d uncovered this quote last year when Kev was telling us that plenty of true GAA heads often don’t get tickets for the finals.

That was the best internet fight since Verticalstripes and Mikey Kelly’s Assassin had the scrap outside the Spar in Newpark in Kilkenny

It’s still true ya dope. They don’t get them from their club, but if they really want to go they’ll go up in the day or get them thru other sources.

You jumped the gun again.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 888818, member: 273”]It’s still true ya dope. They don’t get them from their club, but if they really want to go they’ll go up in the day or get them thru other sources.

You jumped the gun again.[/quote]

@Rocko can we have a backtrack smiley please?