Hibernian vs. Celtic, Saturday 18th February

I have used online booking before Totti but not sure what ticketfast is. Process is fairly straightforward anyway.

I havenā€™t ordered tickets online this season but I ordered online before a fair few times and it was fine, Totti. Like Rocko, I donā€™t know what ticketfast is - a new name for the online service?

Iā€™d like to see Rogne reintroduced to the side this weekend. Iā€™d also like to see Stokes but hard to see how he can be accomodated given the form of Hooper, Samaras and the midfield.

Neil Lennonā€™s press conference today courtesy of alanmac on the huddleboard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm4iLG1fFko&

Seems pretty straightforward lads. They just emailed a pdf file out to me with the ticket on it (like a boarding pass for a flight) and you print that off and theyā€™ll scan it at the gate.

As for tomorrow, Lennon has a big squad now. Iā€™d like to see Stokes back in as well and I think he should come back in, a big squad now and everyone needs to be kept happy. Rogne should also return for Majstorovic who had his red card rescinded. Iā€™d also like Commons to start, probably at the expense of Forrest.

To summarise, Iā€™d rest Hooper and Forrest (on the bench), bring in Commons and Stokes and Rogne replaces Dan.

Sunday, Totti.

FFS. :shakefist:

Lovely to see Neil engaging with the support on Twitter again this evening. :clap:

The SPL was pointless long before their biggest side went into administration

Hibernian v Celtic team news: Forster; Matthews, Rogne, K. Wilson, Mulgrew; Forrest, Brown, Wanyama, Ledley; Hooper, Stokes
Subs: Zaluska, Izaguirre, Majstorovic, Samaras, Commons, Ki, Brozek

Has Brożek had any run yet?

A 15 minute cameo against Hearts.

Happy with that team - thatā€™s what Iā€™d have gone for.

Iā€™d imagine the likes of Commons, Ki and Izaguirre will get some game time midweek against Dunfermline.

The support looks terrific already. Balloons, champagne, ice cream, party paraphernaliaā€¦ great stuff.

Crescendo of balloons being burst at kick-off.

Great effort from Hooper early on.

Thatā€™s great support. Hope we can play football to match the atmosphere.

Paul McGowan is apparently down the front of the Celtic section and fairly drunk and loving the atmosphere.

Stokesey!!!

Stokesy!!