Hillsborough

Ah it does.

Combined with a complete and utter disproval of your ā€˜argumentsā€™ and showing you up as an utter spoofer of course.

I recently emailed Chartered Accountants Ireland to complain about the rugby football centric nature of conferences and events. Huzzah!

ah here ā€¦weā€™re at that stage in the thread where @Bandage gets in that heā€™s an accountant ā€¦albeit a rebellious oneā€¦lock this shit downā€¦

Of all the jibes traded on this thread today, thatā€™s beyond the beyond.

[QUOTE=ā€œmyboyblue, post: 932200, member: 180ā€]The entire 30 for 30 is here

http://balls.ie/football/watch-the-hillsborough-30-for-30-here/[/QUOTE]

Jesus fucking christā€¦ some of the footage around 34-38 mins is absolutely horrific. My godā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œSpecial Olympiakos, post: 932329, member: 366ā€]Childish personal attacks donā€™t do your argument any good. If the circumstances you outlined very well concerning the bottleneck and crowd control pertained in 1989 then they also certainly pertained in 1987.

Iā€™m just amazed at how any enquiry doesnā€™t concentrate on the different police protocols used in 87 & 89 and make the case from there? if there was widespread devaition then the Scouse victimhood brigade will have a point, but if there isnā€™t then the only difference between the two set of circumstances has to be the behaviour and practices of the fans on the days in question.

Iā€™ve no axe to grind against LFC as they donā€™t bother me anymore than any other EPL outfit, they have long since shed their loyalist past and in fact have overtaken Everton as the ā€œOirishā€ team in Liverpool now it seems.[/QUOTE]

Watch the 30 for 30, pal.

That doc blows away all the bullshit away- I wonder will the hate filled @dodgy-keeper[/USER] , [USER=553]@Kid Chocolate[/USER] and that fat headed cunt [USER=11]@Appendage watch it-

Tough viewing tho all the same.

This is all very disappointing from a number of posters. The 96 that died in Sheffield were least likely to have caused anything and are truly innocent victims.

The carry on in Heysel and Athens was that of cunts.

The default to blame the ā€˜authoritiesā€™ is sad. CoMC has neatly summed it up.

there was a bad crush under the stand the day of the cork match in 2001

Can somebody post up a link to the independent report farmer said he couldnā€™t be arsed reading. Iā€™d like to delve into its make up, research methods and rationale it used to come to its second hand conclusions which have been posted up here?

We will continue to seek justice until the lies of the hateful are silenced!

[QUOTE=ā€œMark Renton, post: 932344, member: 1796ā€]That doc blows away all the bullshit away- I wonder will the hate filled @dodgy-keeper[/USER] , [USER=553]@Kid Chocolate[/USER] and that fat headed cunt [USER=11]@Appendage watch it-

Tough viewing tho all the same.[/QUOTE]
Forget your sensationalist TV dinner documentary bullshit Renton , a link to this independent report. I know one thing for sure, if its more than 2 pages long the average Liverpool supporter hasnā€™t read it

[QUOTE=ā€œMark Renton, post: 932344, member: 1796ā€]That doc blows away all the bullshit away- I wonder will the hate filled @dodgy-keeper[/USER] , [USER=553]@Kid Chocolate[/USER] and that fat headed cunt [USER=11]@Appendage watch it-

Tough viewing tho all the same.[/QUOTE]

The bullshit had already long since been blown away, but itā€™s an outstanding documentary all the same. It has been taken down from that link now, which I suspected would happen - just as well I got to the end of it.

Hereā€™s the summary of the report and all 153 findings, you utter simpleton.

http://hillsborough.independent.gov.uk/report/Section-1/summary/

Can I assume one of you morons can post a link to this public report and thatā€™s itā€™s not something Gerry and the pacemakers threw together after a 24 hr lager binge ?

Iā€™m willing to invest the time is reading it unlike others on here quoting from it liberally

[QUOTE=ā€œSidney, post: 932356, member: 183ā€]Hereā€™s the summary of the report and all 153 findings, you utter simpleton.

http://hillsborough.independent.gov.uk/report/Section-1/summary/[/QUOTE]
The full report thanks

28. From statements provided to the Panel, at previous FA Cup semi-finals SYP managed congestion in the outer concourse area and its approaches by filtering the crowd and checking tickets on the roads leading to the ground. This did not happen in 1989. The former SYP match commander, Chief Superintendent Brian Mole, denied that filtering the crowdā€™s approach to the turnstiles had been previously adopted as police practice.
29. SYP proposed that preventing ticketless fans from approaching the turnstiles was not possible because no offence had been committed. This was contested and criticised by Counsel to the Taylor Inquiry.

[QUOTE=ā€œSpecial Olympiakos, post: 932329, member: 366ā€]Childish personal attacks donā€™t do your argument any good. If the circumstances you outlined very well concerning the bottleneck and crowd control pertained in 1989 then they also certainly pertained in 1987.

Iā€™m just amazed at how any enquiry doesnā€™t concentrate on the different police protocols used in 87 & 89 and make the case from there? if there was widespread devaition then the Scouse victimhood brigade will have a point, but if there isnā€™t then the only difference between the two set of circumstances has to be the behaviour and practices of the fans on the days in question.

Iā€™ve no axe to grind against LFC as they donā€™t bother me anymore than any other EPL outfit, they have long since shed their loyalist past and in fact have overtaken Everton as the ā€œOirishā€ team in Liverpool now it seems.[/QUOTE]
Two things helped to avert a disaster in 1987 - cordons around the stadium, of which there were none in 1989, and the decision to put the kick-off back 15 minutes, which did not happen in 1989. Mainly though, from reading the accounts of Leeds fans who were there, it was down to luck.

In 1981 the entrance to the tunnel to what by 1989 were the central pens was shut off and Tottenham supporters were directed to the side entrances.

ā€œ73. Documents disclosed to the Panel by SYP show that on the morning after the disaster senior officers discussed privately the ā€˜animalistic behaviourā€™ of ā€˜drunken marauding fansā€™, but agreed not to make this a public issue in case they were perceived as avoiding responsibility.ā€

Some of this starting to sound vaguely familiar