Hillsborough

Drove past here today. It has an eerie presenceā€¦

I see Kelvin McKenzie is in some hot water for his comments on Ross Barkley

McKenzie is some WUM for Liverpudlians .

1 Like

Here comes even more of the grief fest.

1 Like

McKenzie is an odious cunt.

2 Likes

Stan Collymore and Ian Wright were going at it on twitter earlier.

Oooooft!

Wrong thread. @Sidney changed the UK affairs thread to the Hillsborough thread a while ago.

OOOOFFFTTTTT

wow.

Why 95, not 96?

One of them died four years later as a result of injuries, so they said itā€™d be more problematic

Because under English law at the time had it that it has to be one year and a day from the date of injuries for any homicide charge. Tony Bland died in 1993.

Yeah I know that, but Tony Bland was in a permanent vegetative state for those four years.

OK

Full list of charges.

Mr Duckenfield faces manslaughter by gross negligence of 95 men, women and children.
Sir Norman faces four charges of misconduct in a public office relating to alleged lies he told in the aftermath about the culpability of fans
Graham Mackrell, former Sheffield Wednesday Club Secretary, will be accused of breaching Health and Safety and Safety at Sports Ground legislation
Peter Metcalf, who was a solicitor acting for SYP, is charged with perverting the course of Justice, relating to changes to witness statements
Former Ch Supt Donald Denton is accused of perverting the course of justice
Former Det Ch Insp Alan Foster is charged with perverting the course of justice

Oh for fuck sake, they are still banging on about this fucking thing, how many more years of sympathy can the scousers squeeze out of it

4 Likes

Never as vocal around the anniversary of Heysel.

3 Likes

I hope the cunt burns.

Will you be as vocal as you are here when the anniversary of the Manchester bomb rolls around next year?

Given that one of your lads did it, like.