Hillsborough

No endless pointless inquiries and inquests into the time they murdered 39 innocent people in Brussels

2 Likes

I just knew that a snake like you would wait for someone to post something before firing out your gobshite simpleton man united bile. You fucktard.

3 Likes

ok guys

this seems like an emotive topic, maybe a deep breath before posting is required

2 Likes

What was the weapon(s) Liverpool fans murdered their victims with?

The Masons must have lost control of the forces of law and order.

1 Like

What creeps like @dodgy_keeper donā€™t understand, is that this was about more than football, more than silly foolish club rivalries. That some fuckdump in Limerick canā€™t understand this says more about him than anything I could. Itā€™s simply failure to communicate, some people you just canā€™t reach.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/hillsborough-was-not-a-football-problem-or-liverpool-issueit-was-much-more-than-that-35876300.html

3 Likes

Go fuck yourself you pious cunt, well able to dish it out on plenty of topics yourself but get the hump when someone says something you disagree with and take the high moral ground when it suits.

It was terrible that 96 people - men, women and kids - were killed at a football match. Beyond sad and tragic. Doesnā€™t matter which club or set of supporters it happened to. Could have been any club there in Sheffield that day. It was a gigantic fuck up by the authorities.

The 96 killed were completely innocent, they were in no way responsible for their own deaths. The football culture in the U.K. at the time was for fans to turn up late and ticketless and pissed - are you telling me every single Liverpool fan that day (not talking about those killed) was sober and in good time and in possession of a ticket? Every single one? Come off it. I donā€™t care what any political whitewash or any ā€œindependent commissionā€ chaired by the Bishop of Liverpool says. That was the culture at the time, fans of every club engaged in it and were treated like scum by the police. It was just a catastrophic chain of events that day that brought it all to a head. The police no doubt contributed to it and Iā€™m sure itā€™ll all come out in court.

My issue is just the hypocrisy in how Heysel is commemorated in comparison. That was equally as tragic but hasnā€™t generated even 1% of the coverage of Hillsborough. Whereā€™s the campaign for justice for the 39? Why is that almost forgotten about in comparison? Is a dead Italian the same as a dead Scouser? Why are Liverpool and their fans so eager to overlook that night or seek forgiveness when they adopt such a hardline, unforgiving stance toward The Sun newspaper, to give one example. Heysel is the dirty little secret they barely acknowledge while at the same time understandably looking for ā€œjusticeā€ for an equally tragic event. Thatā€™s my issue.

I know I shouldnā€™t be responding to a cunt like you but thatā€™s my opinion. You might get a few likes with your digs at me or United but carry on. Donā€™t really care what you think. Iā€™m happy to debate it and unlike you not too concerned with gaining likes which seems to be your sole aim on here.

Not politically correct to say it but some people are sick of reading about Hillsborough for what feels like every day for the last 28 years. Again, thatā€™s not a dig at those deceased or their families. Itā€™s the non stop media campaign and cottage industry which has spawned from it. If anyone dares to question this campaign they are branded as being disrespectful to the 96. It has become taboo to question the connection between Heysel and Sheffield.

But anyway, continue on your way. Suck up to a few of the big hitters on here and someday you might achieve your aim of becoming an admin.

5 Likes

Bullet points mate.

Youā€™re a weird lil creepy fucker, and Iā€™m delighted that my calling you out on it has you seething. You continue to try score points on the death of innocent people, none of your horseshit can hide that. All because your mammy bought you a man united duvet when you were a child. Sadly your mental age never moved on from there it seems.

The main reason Heysel isnā€™t talked about much anymore is because it was dealt with fairly and adequately in the 5 years after it happened while there was a massive cover up with Hillsborough which has carried on until the end of it today

5 Likes
  • MBB is a cunt.

• it was terrible 96 people were killed at a football match.

• it was equally terrible 39 people were killed at a different football match, without anything like the same clamour for justice.

• MBB is a cunt.

Youā€™re wasting your time, Heysel allows him spill his bile in his weirdo notion of ā€˜justiceā€™. Heā€™s an odious lil cunt.

You say youā€™re happy to ā€œdebateā€ yet its clear youā€™re unaware of basic facts in relation to the disaster and have invented some ā€œalternative factsā€ and narratives of your own - actually they arenā€™t your own narratives at all of course, theyā€™re the same erroneous ones that were used by the media and politicians immediately after the disaster and have been used by know-nothing, self-styled contrarian ā€œtell ih loike ih isā€ merchants over and over again in the years since.

You also appear to be unaware of basic facts in relation to the Heysel disaster, particularly in relation to the judicial aspects of the aftermath.

4 Likes

You live on the internet and you call others weird and creepyā€¦?!

Just because others have a different view point to you is beyond your comprehension. Iā€™ve argued my points, you couldnā€™t even muster the same. Just taking the moral high ground when it suits you.

Go off and nominate John Doyle or Emmet Bolton for COTY again if you havenā€™t done so already. :rollseyes:

Christ I have you rightly spinning here, what an INTERNET victory this is, or would be if you were anyone of note. I canā€™t wait for you to fire up a mention of post count and Iā€™ll know you have nothing. Actually, wait, I know you havenā€™t.

1 Like

Question 7: Was there any behaviour on the part of football supporters which caused or contributed to the dangerous situation at the Leppings Lane turnstiles?

No.

Further to that question: Was there any behaviour on the part of football supporters which may have caused or contributed to the dangerous situation at the Leppings Lane turnstiles?

No.

7 Likes

Liverpool fans were not completely blameless at Hillsborough. Despite what any report might say

Their behaviour at Heysel proves that

He is sick of reading about it by now basically give it a break families ye are on about it every day

The cops might have played some part in the Hillsborough incident he concedes that they might not be completely innocent

There you go @carryharry iv tried to adopt a neutral tone on it and removed any of the bile directed at both MBB and the victims families. An absolutely bizarre rant in all fairness.

2 Likes

From an absolutely bizarre individual. A really creepy cunt.

1 Like

Jesus what the fuck does @dodgy_keeper have against people who are looking for justice for their relatives that were killed through mis-management of an event and subsequent cover up by the authorities involved?

You will get a good few likes for that.

1 Like