Hillsborough

You stand corrected

huh? what was corrected?

Who can forget @caoimhaoin arriving at the same jamboree also wearing a “Free Michael Shields” t-shirt, a few days after Shields had been suspended by the CCCCC on video evidence for wearing non-Irish made gloves.

The two of them were talking away loudly for seven hours about how to raise public anger about Shields’ case, before they realised they were each talking about a different Michael Shields.

2 Likes

You’re some clown

3 Likes

Sums up the strength of your argument when that’s all you can respond with.

whats hypocritical?

Are you saying the actions of Liverpool FC in Heysel are comparable to the actions of a newspaper on Hillsborough and that they should both be treated the same?

You’re not debating the subject of the thread anymore. When you tried you lost control of your emotions and came across as the hateful, spiteful weirdo. Now you’ve tried to divert away from your stupidity by changing the subject.

8 Likes

He pulled his usual trick of waiting for someone to have a cut and then let his pathetic bile flow. It was embarrassing, but not out of character.

Strange to see the establishment turning in one of its own.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/live-duckenfield-mackrell-hillsborough-trial-15673572

jesus christ, 30 years on and they still going on about it, persecuting an auld man now over it ffs

4 Likes

prosecuting

The way Duckenfield is being treated you’d swear his deliberately set out that morning to cause this, as if the poor mans life has not been fucked up enough since then, jesus I can’t stand that football club and its supporters

1 Like

And Heysel buried and never mentioned.

Forever victims

5 Likes

A mob of drunken thugs without tickets force their way through the gates causing mass panic and a fatal crush inside the stadium but it’s 100% all on the police due to poor planning isn’t it?

5 Likes

It’s great to see lads with low IQs being able to type.

I can’t wait to see united finish their title hopes off in February

1 Like

It’s definitely genetic in their case.

Here’s the forum bigot combining prejudice and poor spelling

You’re from Tipp? :grin:

Tut tut at a post complaining at poor spelling, even though it doesn’t have any, while messing up your grammar.

I think your pc virtue signalling days are over