Hillsborough

Theyā€™re not. They might be saying police were negligent and things were poorly planned and policed but it was the Liverpool fans who crushed their own.

1 Like

nobody died though Mike. Thatā€™s another excuse. Drunk people went to matches and were in crushes in the 80ā€™s and nobody died. A series of events happened in '89 that led to a tragic disaster, Liverpool fans had a part to play in this. Liverpool need to hold up their hand and acknowledge this.

1 Like

ā€˜Misjustice of carriageā€™ I think youā€™ll find

Does that mean Juventus fans crushed their own too?

Nope, Juventus fans were charged by Liverpool fans.

Nobody charged the Liverpool fans at Hillsborough. The Liverpool fans showed blatant disregard for the safety of their own fans and the tried to blame others. The police and authorities tasked with organising and policing that day deserve to share part of the responsibility, along with the Liverpool fans.

Ffs @Cicero_Dandi will you let it goā€¦you donā€™t have to be an asshole all your lifeā€¦

1 Like

If you think that the 96 that died were partly responsible for their own deaths for going to a football match then fair enough. Youā€™re entitled to your opinion.

Being an assholes is stating the truth in the matter?

The Liverpool fans played a major role in the 96 deaths of their fellow fans at Hillsborough. They showed blatant disregard for the safety of their own fans when they all tried to push through to gain access to a match many of the did not have tickets to. The police and local authority were negligent in how they managed and organised the situation and also bear responsibility.

But Liverpool fans would disgust you with their whitewashing of their own involvement and it is doubly disgusting after the role they played in Heysel. Hypocrites and scumbags.

3 Likes

Their fellow fans who crushed them to death, many trying to get admission to a match they had no ticket for certainly bear responsibility.

I love Liverpool more than life itself and I bleed red but it is beyond question that the scousers murdered 39 Juventus fans that fateful day in Heysel and that this is swept under the carpet due to the subsequent terrible events in Hillsborough and also the shrieking victim complex of the inhabitants of Liverpool.

7 Likes

If we apply your logic on Hillsborough then Juventus fans also killed their own. If they hadnā€™t ran then they wouldnā€™t have died from crushing. At least be consistent with your logic.

Nope. Juventus fans were fleeing a charge from a violent mob of drunken Liverpool fans who broke into the Juve section.

You seem to be alleging that Liverpool fans crushed themselves to death after a police baton charge or something.

1 Like

Cant say fairer than that

1 Like

That is a very poor attempt at deflection Mike.

You are displaying a very unusual attitude towards this. You are defending the actions of Liverpool fans on the day, while at the same time trying to blame Juventus fans for Heysel.

Of course I donā€™t think people who went to a football match are responsible for their own deaths. I said a series of events led to the tragedy. One of those events was Liverpool fans turning up without tickets and causing a crush.

All English football fanbases have a nasty element to them. Liverpoolā€™s seems to be particularly bad. There was a concerted City wide effort to ā€œintimidateā€ Manchester City for the Champions league encounter.

They posted the route of the bus in a publication and encouraged fans to ā€œwelcomeā€ the City bus. I mean for fuck sake

1 Like

Your a Muldoonā€¦

We all know the story/storyā€™sā€¦

A lot of people donā€™t like the Liverpool fans etc

Let the dead restā€¦

Liverpool fans were charged with manslaughter for causing the crush in Heysel. There were inquiries into Hillsborough and the results have led to members of the police force being charged with manslaughter. If you have evidence that Liverpool fans caused the crush in Hillsborough I suggest you go to your local constabulary. They will ask for evidence. Iā€™m not sure an accusation based on an irrational hatred will get Duckenfiled off though.

No Iā€™m not. I was just applying @Cicero_Dandi logic.

@mikehunt you need to step back here, the stuff you are coming out with is farcical.

1 Like

Yes you are itā€™s blatant.

Iā€™m out. @Faldo is right.

No good will come from this discussion

1 Like