Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

Lovely part of Spain ya lucky duck. Iā€™d say that barrio de la vina should be grand, From what I remember outside the old part of the city wasnā€™t the prettiest, your standard continental high rise apartment blocks, but the countryside is lovely.

I stayed there for part of my honeymoon kid. In the Royal hideaway hotel.

Not a lot in the area but we didnā€™t do a lot of exploring as we had full board. Beaches are golden. Cadiz about a 20 minutes spin, a grand historic town.

1 Like

Tarifa is too far from him if heā€™s just going for a quick breakā€¦ But i love it there, great spot. Prices relatively cheap too.

Where you flying into @Bod95 ?

True, didnā€™t realise twas a quick break, enough to see around where he is going then with the beaches and the atin and drinkin! Iā€™m not a fan of sherry, which is a famous place for it?

Correct.

Stick to the ribera wine :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

@Bod95 if you pass by a supermarket, buy yourself some of these. A taste sensation! InƩs Rosales | Tortas de Aceite artesanales | Desde 1910 (inesrosales.com)

1 Like

Seville 1.5 hour bus transfer then

1 Like

Seville is lovely.

1 Like

Iā€™d say she got the full board alright kid wha

2 Likes

Lovely to open the balcony door to this

6 Likes

Is that a roaster down by the pool ?

German roasters everywherešŸ¤£

2 Likes

Sign of a great spot. Those lads sre shrewd. Enjoy mate.

TFK at its finest.

Hail hail @cowpat , our Spanish correspondent.

1 Like

Theyā€™ll always be first for the loungers. Enjoy. Looks the business. :golfing_man::golf::beach_umbrella::beer::dart:

socks and sandals for the day ?

Heading to Malaga for a 4 night break starting tomorrow, weather is to be so so, early 20s,
Never been there before, suppose weā€™ll just chill out around the area of the apartment and pool/beach a lot of the time, anything decent to do around there?

2 Likes

Picasso museum? I remember taking that in when I was there, must have a look back and see what else I did

If youā€™re staying in Malaga centro thereā€™s plenty to do .
Take a stroll down to the marina plenty of restaurants to choose from .
The Roman theatre and the alcabaza is a great way to pass away a few hours .
The main shopping street is worth a stroll around as is plaza Merced .
Get a bus or train down the coast for a couple of euro , torremolinos, benalmadena or Marbella . Pints of beer in the Spanish bars are around ā‚¬2.50 to 3.50 . Six or seven pints of estrella galica and youā€™ll be signing .

1 Like

I think @cowpat lives in the Malaga region?

1 Like