Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

It has a hole in the roof like Old Trafford

2 Likes

The church of Santa Maria Del Popolo has a couple; ā€œThe conversion on the way to Damascusā€ and ā€œThe Crucifixion of Saint Peterā€.

1 Like

Have to rent a car in Faro next month; would 200 for the week including a booster and a child seat seem reasonable?

Hell yes

Check you are not going to be stung for very expensive insurance when you get to the desk.

I found Uber so cheap there that unless you were going to be doing a lot of driving hiring a car wasnā€™t worth it

1 Like

Iā€™ll have 2 kids in tow to get to a house thatā€™s a bit inland from Albufeira so I think having the car would be possibly more convenient but will do more research; Iā€™d prefer not to have to drive around

Bolt app is unbelievably cheap in Lisbon. I assume itā€™s the same for Albufeira. Test it before you go

1 Like

This. Ridiculously cheap. 5 euro for a journey that would be 25 here.

I can recommend a few Irish bars. A lad I know is working in one and has the racing @Juhniallio

Where I stay is right beside that Trevi fountain. Itā€™s some piece of work.

1 Like

Thanks. Its not really that sort of holiday! Weā€™ve a nice campsite booked with a metro stop beside it. 4/5 days in the city would kill juhy junior so itll be day on day off with the site seeing.

Iā€™d highly recommend visiting Florence. Itā€™s one beautiful spot.

Any good Oirish bars there?

2 Likes

Thereā€™s one called Michael Collins. I watched United play a league cup semi final or possibly a Freida night fa cup game there last year.

Try Luzcar.com, they have a kiosk in the car park of the airport. Cheap as chips any time Iā€™ve shopped around.

https://twitter.com/JamesLucasIT/status/1770880002436805035?t=uLew_b8WzqKyK9SyKlex5w&s=19

2 Likes

Rail and sail to Paris next week guys with a night in London to see the theatre

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget to pack motillium for the kids

1 Like

Whatā€™s good to do in Paris, kids (girls) from 10 to 17

If you are a member of Opus Dei you can get straight in the door

2 Likes