Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

I would of said Sorrento or Positano, so I wasn’t far off.

*would have

3 Likes

Enjoy mate

Any questions about the nuances of local life there send me a message

1 Like

I’m not seeing many Hiberno-Russo-Australians here, but I’ll keep that in mind :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Power outage at Dublin Airport has caused at best consternation & at worst chaos this morning. People being kept outside the main entrance but we entered T2 via the short stay car park & were oblivious to it until noticing all escalators & lifts were out of order & people were stomping around in an agitated manner. More news to follow.

1 Like

This is brilliant @Spidey has anyone else for any Disneyland Paris advice?

1 Like

@Spidey nickel and diming the kids for all he is worth at Disneyland and he ating and drinking like a lord in Dublin. You hate to see it.

8 Likes

All on expenses in Dublin though.

Life lessons for them lad. Let them earn it

2 Likes

Long oul day left DUB at 10, arrived at 5:15 local time, well settled now😆

5 Likes

Great tips Spidey. We are going next June by all accounts. I’ve worked out a trip back to London on the train then, a night there and off to Legoland Windsor. Not sure what I’m letting myself into.

1 Like

Legoland Windsor isn’t great. I was there a few years ago (pre Covid) and it was a bit shabby. Maybe it’s been upgraded since.

1 Like

Informative rating.

6 Likes

How did you find this island as a place to holiday?

Different spot now, I’m on Ischia for the next few days. Much bigger island in relative terms, and a lot more diverse selection of holiday-maker nationalities

1 Like

FAO of @caulifloweredneanderthal @balbec.

My current whereabouts.

5 Likes

Make sure to watch the movie Avanti when you come home.

2 Likes

That’s a good owl film. Jack Lemmon.

1 Like

A great laugh. I think it was the first time I saw a nudey woman on screen.