Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

I was going to comment on the photo, that the little hole in the chair is perfect for letting a seepy beer fart go through it.

3 Likes

It’s five o clock somewhere

2 Likes

Fucking sun spitting the stones here today :face_with_spiral_eyes: it’s half six now

8 Likes

Really enjoyed the Aran islands today. Highly recommended.

10 Likes

Myself and the missus have decided that I may as well be miserable in the sun rather than in the grey so we’ve decided on a trip to France. Just…the bit of France that’s near Madagascar. Dont suppose anyone has been to Reunion before? And Mauritius too?

11 Likes

Was the crossing not very rough?

It was bumpy enough on the way out. A few sick bags were handed out by the boatmen. It was less bumpy on the way back in though and there was a fair wind behind it. I was grand both ways but didn’t take the risk on eating too much on the island!

1 Like

Was in Mauritius 20 years ago.

It’s a luxury resort sort of a place. Cocktails on the beach. Clear blue sea. A place to recharge and relax. It’s extremely poor outside the resorts which jars a bit and isn’t great to see beside the luxury inside. They make great rum from sugar cane.

1 Like

Sounds a bit like Kilkee.

3 Likes

Let us know if you find any bits of MH370.

1 Like

Portugal

3 Likes

Alvor?

1 Like

I booked this there yesterday. A week in Reunion and a week in Mauritius.

There’s a fucking Sephora in Reunion

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t they? Sure isn’t it French?

Yeah supposedly it’s unreal French

It’s more a part of France than the Canaries are a part of Spain

Puerto Pollenca. Grand spot.

6 Likes

10 Likes

When I grow up I want to be @Raylan

2 Likes

Omfg! Where are ye and did the golf double pay for it?

A small island called Procida in the Bay of Naples, it’s primo postcard material.

5 Likes