Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

I’m an enigma, bro.

1 Like

You’re a spoofer.

And you’re a little knacker from Limerick but we don’t hold that against you.

How could you, this is a Limerick forum you thick cunt.

Sorry, bud. You just pushed my buttons today.

We’re done, pal. I hope your camper-van goes off a cliff.

1 Like

6 of us booked flights to Budapest in late october for 5 days. No accommodation sorted and any advice on what to do while over there is most welcome.

I think @Bandage is the expert on Budapest.

1 Like

I got the impression @bandage was the expert on everything. Absolutely everything.

2 Likes

5 days in Budapest is pushing it unless you want to be on the piss or in brothels non stop.

Get a train to Vienna for a day.

I hear the strip clubs are as dodgey as fuck.

What’s Prague like for 3 or 4 days with the wife? I possibly asked this before but I couldn’t be arsed looking for it. Accommodation seems very reasonable there. You’d get flights and accom over there for what you’d pay for two nights with dinner in a half decent hotel here.

Will you have time to get away? You could still be kicking football in December.

2 Likes

I’ll be fitting it in between the first round and semi final of the Munster club

3 Likes

Budapest is a great city but 3 nights would be plenty. Also, it’s more of a summer city than October. I would suggest climbing the mountain in the city which is class and gives great views of the city but, let’s be honest, it’ll be brothels and booze for 5 days.

1 Like

Stay there.

4 Likes

Much nicer than Budapest IMHO. If you are going in autumn will be less crowded with tourists. Is usually mobbed in the summer. A nice place to visit if you are not with a shower of cunts. Lovely beer etc.

Why Harry.

Looking at going in early/mid november for the anniversary.

1 Like