Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

PASTILLOS

1 Like

West Kerry here we come.

1 Like

Where you headed mate?

Iā€™ll be based around Dingle for the week, feels like going home.

6 Likes

Are you bringing a camper?

A great spot, enjoy

Savannah before mambo is great for something to eat - reserve online beforehand with the lovely Kelly and ask for beachside table. You can make meal last till sun comes down.
Avoid bar street in San An. If your core exercises are as good you say they are, then a trip to Wayne Linekers Ocean Beach Club is worth a look for the gee.

2 Likes

Best spot in Ireland. When I can afford a holiday home, itā€™ll be there.

Itā€™s a little overcast this morning ( 23c).
Herbert, my Bavarian friend and myself are taking the opportunity while itā€™s cool to go for a cycle around the island.
The Bradley ladies are going for some spa treatments and we all intend to meet up around 13:00 for pool aerobics.
This is a great vacation.

3 Likes

Where are you buddy?

Trabolgan

3 Likes

Heā€™s in Lehinch.

1 Like

1 Like

Lemybrien.

Anyone here been to Iceland and is it worth a week over there? Probably something youā€™d see in 2-3 nights is my feeling.

Havenā€™t been but from looking into it before I think 4-5 days driving round the ā€œring roadā€ was recommended.

Canā€™t believe I missed this. Bringing mrs TUM to that neck of the woods is unlikely to enhance your enjoyment of the area. Particularly OCB.

Had a great time pal.

I can see a younger single man would do damage.

Talking to a fella there the other day whoā€™d been for 3 days. Saw everything he needed to see

Guys, does anyone have first, or second, hand experience of Mabul Island?