Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JdpRWG3IJ0

I’m such a rock star I don’t really feel pain.

Looks well worth it. Are they stale bread crutons?

That’s like something @Turenne would eat.

Yes, but they were free.

1 Like

Do they charge extra if it’s served in a clean bowl?

3 Likes

Is that one of Buff Egan’s signature dishes?

1 Like

What was the meat, pal? I read somewhere that all they eat is whale fermented in human piss for a few weeks and then serve it in a stew.

2 Likes

Id say it was Elk. A tough bastard but they stew it for weeks in its own blood to soften it

Cringeful bants

Another missed chance for you to get the boat out?

Double post.

Ignored advice to stick to the rivers and the lakes that we’re used to, and had a tremendous day chasing waterfalls. Seljalandsfoss, Skogafoss and Systrafoss. Climbed to the top of Skogafoss. Unreal.

Also took in the black sand beaches on either side of Vik and I’m giving @Brimmer_Bradley a real snapshot in the bottom picture - walking back along the lava sand to our blue rental car with Vik church in the background on the hill.

Staying in Hotel Magma near Klaustur for the next two (2) nights as a base for more exploring to the east. Each room is a self contained cabin (cc @maroonandwhite) overlooking a lake with views of a black sand glacial river and volcanoes in the distance. We just had a splendid dinner here - this hotel is absolutely wonderful and I strongly recommend it.

I’ll have a further update tomorrow as I know all posters enjoy travel reviews.

13 Likes

Any fishing?

Tart it up all you like @Bandage. The place still looks likes @Fagan_ODowds back yard.
You’re like a lad trying to convince yourself, via TFK that it’s a great holiday, don’t mind the €8k it cost you to freeze your bollix off ateing pickled manky fish. You’d live like a king in Majorca x 2 weeks for that money.

9 Likes

I’ve PM’d you some shots of me smiling at various landmarks.

1 Like

Yeh.
Gardai have been informed about same. Put some clothes on you sick fuck.

4 Likes

not long arrived in ko samui

well?

You’re 15 years too late

7 Likes

!!! go on