Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

Grand Central Belfast - cocktails on its top floor bar and go for dinner in Ox and post dinner drinks in Ox wine bar. One of the best Irish trips I did recently.

Trump place in Clare is a great spot for a couples break too. There will be no Yanks there either.

1 Like

What are you doing booking them a holiday?

1 Like

What’s your budget/area you are willing to travel to

Would rather stay within 3 hour radius of Dublin. Not too concerned about budget, within reason obviously

TBN in July??? Are you for real? Was the answer i got to that

1 Like

Come down to Limerick mate, we’ll look after you

1 Like

Mornington House with my main man Warwick.

1 Like

Maybe not July for Belfast :grinning:

What about a staycation and do Dublin as a tourist - Iveagh garden hotel or the new Hard Rock Hote or the Merrion l - late lunch in Chapter One etc

1 Like

Great shout.

1 Like

Don’t take a blind bit of notice of the prices 9n the website. Pick up the phone and ask. Apparently regardless of what sites are saying about availability the top places are completely dead and open to offer.

1 Like

Would you be tempted by a mixed grill?

3 Likes

That could swing it.

@Bandage highly recommends this place
@Fran

https://www.oneperysquare.com/

Flights to Faro for a fiver, sure it’s a no-lose really?

Work away if you want to die

Die here under the bed or over there under the sun?

I think you should go for it

Rome the same. I’ve never been, it’s on the Green List and the missus is fit to kill if she doesn’t get some sun. Might do a little road trip around Italy

Rome would be class without the crowds. It’s a disaster with them. You might never get a better time

3 Likes

I’ve actually dedicated I’m going and am booking a flight for myself and herself. She can fuck off if she’s not happy with it.

Gonna either head south to Naples or north to Florence and make a trip of it. Shove it up your bollix COVID