Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

I don’t think you can book that far on ryanair or aerlingus.

Was having a look on ebookers they were allowing to book flights are with that dutch crowd klm or klb

The pricescraping sites can’t get the prices for direct flights as they aren’t scheduled yet…

Hold fire til october

3 Likes

Cheers art learn something new every day

You’re fine to cross the border either way just make sure you have masks and that. In Lux you’re no longer required to wear a mask in cars but on public transport it is still necessary. Dunno about Germany but I assume the same.
The gaff you’re going to near any towns or that? Trier is very nice if ye’re near it, has the best preserved Roman ruins in Germany.

1 Like

Cheers piles.

Yeah, the apartment is in Trier, on the banks of the mosel. We’ve been over a good few times and nearly always go to the weinachtsmarkt as well. It gets ridiculously hit there sometimes in the summer but it’s a lovely city

He wears the mask full time so as not to scare small children.

While you wear this and it fits like a glove

It grieves & amuses me to see the pair of ye sniping away at each other.
Mainly amuses though.

He’s on the floor and he’s still trying to get a dig in. You have to respect that.

1 Like

I really wish you’d stop this 3rd person nonsense

Anybody been to Farnham Estate?

Yes

Did you have a nice time? Would you recommend it?

It’s a fairly standard Irish four star resort, you know the drill, a golf course, spa and a few modern blocks tacked onto a country house. Nothing particular to set it apart from other classics of this genre like Carton House, except that it’s in Cavan.

1 Like

The spa is decent if you’re bringing the lady friend and close to what Monart does for half the price. Food in the main restaurant is ok - meant to be better in the other smaller one. Rooms grand.
Heading there in August which was a cancellation of a booking during Easter week.

1 Like

I thought it was grand and echo O’Dowd’s assessment.

Any recommendations for somewhere a bit better than grand?

Family or couple trip?

Young couple :smirk:

1 Like