Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

26 hours on a ferry :crazy_face:

A slab of Kinnegar.

1 Like

his tender hamstrings cant deal with cramped legspace on planes

I see there are weekly flights to Biarritz on September. Thjnk Iā€™ll take a look at that.

@TheUlteriorMotive looking forward to a Tapas tour there

1 Like

Good to know that in the past they flew there

1 Like

Turn your Barbados dreams into a reality this winter
Fly from Dublin via Manchester to Barbados from only ā‚¬269 each way, as part of a return trip.

Aer Lingus offer

That will save Limerick gaa a few quid heading to Sandy Lane after the hurling final.

5 Likes

Someone do a risk analysis on the logistics of going to the UK for a week in August pleaseā€¦ Ferry drive on job.

If you canā€™t go ahead with that itā€™ll be wan bleak summer. Where you heading for

A commercial flight? Pffft

In an ideal world Iā€™d go to Somerset in time for second silage cut and Iā€™d drive tractors for the week whilst the ladies did their own thing but Iā€™d say that plan wonā€™t get off the ground.

No idea yet. This is an off the cuff idea.

2 Likes

Main risk is if all the Brits are holidaying at home youā€™ll be holidaying in a traffic jam to get to anywhere you would like to go to.

I think Iā€™ll do Bath and/or Cornwall in Autumn. Aer Lingus also have a new route to Exeter. Flying might be better option?

1 Like

50 euro return flights DUB-> Lanzarote, weekend after next.

22-24 degrees.

Youā€™d be tempted.

3 Likes

No problem getting there. But expect it to be extremely crowded anywhere touristy.

No risk whatsoever

Are guards at the airport still checking outbound intl travel is essential and fining those unable to substantiate 3 night in Lanzarote comes.ubder said ssential?

Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Iā€™ve booked 3 nights away in Portugal in September to dip my proverbial toe into international travel.

Looks like I might be in US on international business in October but Iā€™ll update the appropriate thread in due course.

3 Likes

Where are you headed?

Last trip abroad (non work related) was to Portugal in 2019. Seems like an absolute lifetime ago now.

Alvor

Iā€™ve not been there before.

Lovely little village.

1 Like