Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

Without a break.

Would Poles ever go to the Black Sea or do they hate the Russians and the Ukrainians too much?

Maybe Iv just been lucky but I’d say in 4 years Iv had less than a handful of rainy days… Never been further south than sable dolonnes

1 Like

A bit too far to drive. In the old days a lot of them would go to Bulgaria alright. They generally get on ok with the Ukrainians. Western Ukraine was Poland until WWII.

1 Like

Doing a bit of a look here. Need to get out of this place for a while. Dubai could be an option. A negative PCR test and they will let you in. Ditto the Canaries, but that kinda trip doesn’t interest me hugely.

Looks to be good craic in Wuhan at the minute

I’ve been to China once. I wont ever be going again

1 Like

Carnac is a lovely area, lots of beach and close to some beautiful Breton towns like Vannes and Quimper, Quiberon a short hop as well.
We’ve been to Brittany a few times and always got lucky with weather, the people in my experience are a little more welcoming than other French

2 Likes

Ditto.

The country needs your money now more than ever.

Heading to Iceland in February. If that goes well then we’ll try Tesco in March and Centra in April

5 Likes

An Oooooft there alright. @gilgamboa can fire the occasional Exocet.

Hoping to go to San Sebastien in September. Are there any direct flights to Bilbao from Ireland? Otherwise looking at an Aer Lingus to Toulouse and driving from there.

I flew to Biarritz and worked my way over when I was there, stopped off in Bilbao after

hopefully off to canada (ontario) in spetember. whos the cannuck desk operator on here?

Seem to be direct flights from Dublin. If you zoom in you can see connection to Bilbao. Presume at the moment these flights may be on hold though supposed to start in April

If they dont fly direct like @blackspot mentioned above, flying into Bordeaux might be an option. Took 2 and a half hours car journey from there to San Sebastian. Aer Lingus used fly direct to Bordeaux from Cork during the summer. Not sure if thats the case at the moment.

I flew direct return to Bilbao with Aer Lingus in January 2019. No idea if it’s still in operation but it was anyway!

It’s on my list of places to go when this is over.

Aer Lingus have a DUB BIO direct flight

1 Like

Just get the ferry from Cark.