Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

A quick look to make sure they’re in date and real. It’s tricky though. They’re not all in the same format.

And probably on phones too, multiple files for families etc. Pain in the hole I’d imagine

1 Like

Yes. A pain in the hole

Sorry for your loss pal.

@batigol our transit through the airport last weekend was fairly painless. Didn’t encounter a Garda check as we had purchased fast pass. Had about 50 people on the flight and fairly pain free on the other side once we had our barcode for entry.

Tenerife is fucked but the rest of the islands are safe out. There’s something like 50 active cases in Lanzarote where we are and either 1 or 0 people in hospital with covid. It’s eerily quiet in places but lovely at the same time. Restaurants and bars are so appreciative of your business they’re nearly falling over themselves to serve you.

Would highly recommend getting away for a few weeks if any of you can. Apart from the wearing of masks you wouldn’t even know covid is a thing here which is so refreshing.

11 Likes

Am in Costa Teguese and, while very quiet about, has been smashing.

1 Like

Seems a large amount of Spanish around which makes a welcome change from John Bull and his crowd

Good to hear mate. You’ll probably still need the PCR on the way back so just be mindful of that.

Cheers, yeah aware of that but Green Cert should be launched by time we’re coming home so hopefully not all of us will need it as I’m fully vaxxed. T1 is a fairly sorry sight at the moment. Feel sorry for anyone working there

You’d want to be a mug to be working there.

Green cert. good one.

1 Like

Anyone been to Sardinia? Flights very cheap for the week after next

Would recommend strongly, Alghero is a beautiful spot

Flights with who btw?

Do you live there now?

Echo what @Raylan said, north of Alghero is lovely too, great beaches in Sintino and Castelsardo is a beautiful little town

Note to anyone coming inland in south of Spain. Unreal heatwave at the moment. Granada was 43 degrees yesterday. An hour away at the coast it was 28. It’s horrible.

We’ll be up that way to the water park this week. Look out for the hook nosed roaster with a farmer’s tan and a fresh Penney’s t-shirt

Janey, aren’t you only just back a wee few wet weeks. That time with Daniel?

Coupled with your fine art purchases, I want to know where are you getting all the money?

Ryanair going to Cagliari cheap

3 Likes

I don’t