Holiday destinations for the lone traveller

I was being sarcastic you stupid cunt

[quote=“briantinnion”]Also thinking of Boston. JFK is my favourite assassination victim and I just need to visit the Kennedy compund to complete my tourist activities around him. Tried to re-enact his shooting with TP McNally in Dallas last year but most other tourists weren’t impressed, also took in his grave in Arlington so that leaves the Compound as the last big sight to see.

Will we book our flights this week Sledge?[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I heard there are loads more gays in Boston than there used to be

The man asked you a question sledge…

huh?

:rolleyes:

i lived in boston for two years and worked all of my teenage summers there and could’nt recommend it enough.

JFK was born in brighton and house can be easily got to. JFK library can be visited by the T and is next to U-mass (home of pixes) so you could kill two birds with one stone. Harvard, fenway park, boston common, fanuiel hall are all worth a visit and are easily accessible. Good time of year to go is august as you can catch a baseball or football match.

boston is more known for lesbians.

[quote=“briantinnion”]For the first time in a number of years I am a single man in vacation season and given that I’m a bit of a loner and no one wants to go on holidays with me it looks like I will be holidaying alone this summer.

Just take off a couple of weeks, stay in bed in Milltown all day and then go out to Coppers (and other places… as if:p) at night. Travelling to these places is too much hassle.

[quote=“fenwaypark”]i lived in boston for two years and worked all of my teenage summers there and could’nt recommend it enough.

JFK was born in brighton and house can be easily got to. JFK library can be visited by the T and is next to U-mass (home of pixes) so you could kill two birds with one stone. Harvard, fenway park, boston common, fanuiel hall are all worth a visit and are easily accessible. Good time of year to go is august as you can catch a baseball or football match.[/QUOTE]

Was in Boston in Feb for about 4 days with work. Went on the beer around Fenuiel Hall alright, good craic around there. Spent half the next day in bed so I was working all hours trying to make up the time and didn’t see anything else in the place.

I’d quite like to complete my JFK sightseeing so it’s probably 50:50 between Boston and Krakow at the moment.

Special thanks to Arshavin23 and his bird the Bunny who got in contact via email to ask if I wanted to joined them on their romantic trip to the south of France later this month. I appreciate the offer.

[quote=“fenwaypark”]i lived in boston for two years and worked all of my teenage summers there and could’nt recommend it enough.

JFK was born in brighton and house can be easily got to. JFK library can be visited by the T and is next to U-mass (home of pixes) so you could kill two birds with one stone. Harvard, fenway park, boston common, fanuiel hall are all worth a visit and are easily accessible. Good time of year to go is august as you can catch a baseball or football match.[/QUOTE]

thinly veiled"i used to suck cock for 20 dollar in cape cod in the fall of 02"

did you not get enough hugs when you were a baby, you bitter cunt:guns:

[quote=“briantinnion”]For the first time in a number of years I am a single man in vacation season and given that I’m a bit of a loner and no one wants to go on holidays with me it looks like I will be holidaying alone this summer.

I’m looking for somewhere either in Europe or the east coast of the United States. I intend it to be a cultural holiday rather than a sun holiday and expect to go for between 5 and 7 days (astro fixture and training sessions permitting).

At the moment I’m leaning towards heading to Europe and taking in Auschwitz. World War II is my favourite war so I’m thinking of taking Auschwitz in along with a few other historical sites.

Anyone have any suggestions for me?[/QUOTE]

I’m going to Berlin on my todd in august, for similar reasons, go to the historical sites, and i’m taking in a concert. Anyone know when German soccer starts?

http://www.picpiggy.com/smile/party/party0003.gif

Did you not get your fill of cock the last time you were there??

weekend of the 7th of August…great city…here’s another game you can take in that involves balls…better if you bring your own…ahoy…http://www.fkk-artemis.de/en/…:thumbsup:

Sarcasm lost on the sarcastic.:rolleyes::clap:
Oh the irony is delicious :smiley:

without a shadow of a doubt, if i was a lone traveller with a week to spare i would head to Bangkok, i would tell everyone im off to my favourite War site from WW I to cover myself.

Great opportunity, i wish i had that time back again.

Yeah me too. I wonder what his least favourite war was…

The boer war was quite tiresome :thumbsup:
I’ll get my coat

Peru. Hill walking etc