Holiday destinations for the lone traveller

Kilimanjaro?

Safari?

Ya, buddy was there last year, heard all about it.

myself and a few friends are thinking of going away on weekend break somewhere…

Looks like the options are Barcelona, Brussels and Frankfurt…What is the nightlife like in Brussels and what is Frankfurt like as a city does anyone know

[quote=“The Puke”]myself and a few friends are thinking of going away on weekend break somewhere…

Looks like the options are Barcelona, Brussels and Frankfurt…What is the nightlife like in Brussels and what is Frankfurt like as a city does anyone know[/QUOTE]

I have been to be both Brussels and Barca. Brussels is a poor enough spot, :guns: on the other hand I would definitely reccomend. You may need to lose the check shirt and jeans but other than that it is a serious party town.

[quote=“The Puke”]myself and a few friends are thinking of going away on weekend break somewhere…

Looks like the options are Barcelona, Brussels and Frankfurt…What is the nightlife like in Brussels and what is Frankfurt like as a city does anyone know[/QUOTE]

Can you confirm whether or not state handout’s will be paying for this vacation?

Was in Barcelona about 2 years ago and it was decent alright, wouldn’t mind trying somewhere else…Was in Brussels on a school tour about 6 years ago…It is cheap as fuck to fly to Brussels and get a half decent hotel, which leads to more money for:pint:

Anyone been to Frankfurt

Runty i wouldn’t be caught dead in a check shirt, I am much more of a jauntily tied sweater across the shoulder kind of guy:D

They will be fitting a modest part of the bill

[quote=“The Puke”]Was in Barcelona about 2 years ago and it was decent alright, wouldn’t mind trying somewhere else…Was in Brussels on a school tour about 6 years ago…It is cheap as fuck to fly to Brussels and get a half decent hotel, which leads to more money for:pint:

Anyone been to Frankfurt

Runty i wouldn’t be caught dead in a check shirt, I am much more of a jauntily tied sweater across the shoulder kind of guy:D[/QUOTE]

I know lads who went to Frankfurt on a stag. They had a good laugh but said you had to make the craic yourself. I think there are parts which are very seedy which should suit a Herpes infected, whore banger like yourself :guns:

Frankfurt it is:clap:

So what you’re suggesting is that your side enterprise will be shouldering the bulk of the expense?

Yes…

What exactly is this side enterprise? My guess is it concern’s one of the following:

Poteen
Pirate DVD’s
Pimping

[quote=“The Dunph”]What exactly is this side enterprise? My guess is it concern’s one of the following:

Poteen
Pirate DVD’s
Pimping[/QUOTE]

Can’t disclose on the main board…

I reckon it concerns designing stuff

:guns:

you know too much

Can you disclose via PM?

:smiley:

you know too much[/QUOTE]

And every hour of every day Im learning more
The more I learn, the less I know about before
The less I know, the more I want to look around
Digging deep for clues on higher ground…

[quote=“The Runt”]And every hour of every day Im learning more
The more I learn, the less I know about before
The less I know, the more I want to look around
Digging deep for clues on higher ground…[/QUOTE]

Is that a riddle or are you just pissed or both?