Holiday photos thread. If you can meet with triumph and disaster just the same, then you'll be a man/woman my son/daughter

Well, the legendary Gatwick airport experience was smooth, but the airport was rammed, the flight 5 hours delayed, and they lost a bag containing amongst other things all my daughter’s holiday clothes (mostly new, all labels, including a pair of Nike air force ones her friends had chipped in to buy for her birthday), and my shirts.
Costa Rica is epic so far though

Posting from here.

Went here this morning

Hotel room balcony.
Swam here yesterday

We’ve seen so far. Sloths, monkeys, tarantulas, an anteater thing, a raccoon thing family, armadillos, lizards, frogs, shnakes, a big rat thing (not a rat), and herself saw a jaguar (I missed it)

32 Likes

Oh and moshquitoes. We’ve seen lots and lots of mosquitoes.
A word of advice.
Don’t try the hot sauce anywhere.

1 Like

Dungeon

2 Likes

5 Likes

One photo standing out there

1 Like

You’re looking really content here pal, fair play

1 Like

Is that bogata mate?

No, it’s Medalín.

Were you Medalín at the weekend with @Esteban?

1 Like

That looks amazing @flattythehurdler, could you share the details please? Would like to look at doing something other than the Med for next year

1 Like

Is the hot sauce hot?

It’s interstellar. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Why dungeon mate? I like looking at where people went on holidays.

That was an underrated post mate.

11 Likes

It would be totally lost on here but im glad you saw the merit in it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Nice :+1:

It’s all kinda like the terrain that poor Nora Quoirin disappeared in - all vegetation and scrub. Keep your eye on the young one and give the better half a machete if she’s going out to the beauty salon if such exists.

1 Like

I think they call that jungle @anon67715551