Holidays in Ireland thread (Laois is for prisoners)

I gave you a wave there when you were getting off the ferry.

2 Likes

The family were mighty impressed with Geoff’s. We asked for two half portions for the kids. They came out with a full portion so we asked for a second plate but they said oh that’s a child portion, the other is on it’s way. Huge portions. Good grub and varied menu. Ate in La Fantona as well. They made up food for the kids that wasn’t on menu.

2 Likes

I know of a place near Mahon Falls/Dungarvan. It’s 5 star. Pm me if you want

1 Like

Geoffs was always a great pub.

I don’t know where you live but the heritage in killenard is ok place with young kids and v accessible

1 Like

The only staycation I’ve ever done was because of Covid. Get on a plane and get out and give kids life experience.

And when you’re home, support local businesses obviously

How long is it doing food?

Smashing pub. Always full all week long back 20 years ago anyway.

I’m heading there next month. I’m looking forward to being able to walk to the pub when the kids are in bed. 800 for a house for 4 nights is saucy enough though. Breakfast in hotel not included

@mac strikes again

1 Like

What a prick

5 Likes

Holiday at home… not for me mate…

No cost of living crisis in macs house!!

1 Like

It’s cheaper go abroad than stay at home lads. Enjoy the cheap likes…

A 3 year old and an 18 month old and @Mac wants them to do a few instas on the eiffel tower… for fucks sake. Get them a decent spot with kids stuff within an hour or twos drive and let them enjoy a few hours of peace …

3 Likes

10 years I’d say.

1 Like

Poor old @johnnysachs with a cry for help and the kids running the place ragged and @Mac putting up a few recommendations for sushi resteraunts in marbella

4 Likes

Here @johnnysachs, if you can find a room in the Amber Springs or Ashdown I’ll give you 3-4 days worth of activities on the North Wexford Riviera depending on what you want. Check out the Riverside in Enniscorthy or Whites Hotel in Wexford town

The Munster lads seem more interested in cheap likes. The Wexford lads will sort you out subtlety.

1 Like

Why don’t you just go to Lanzorote for a month?

1 Like

You’re gonna sub-let him somewhere? Grifting a fellow tfker… ffsake @Mac

1 Like

Just book this @johnnysachs

1 Like

Very expensive in fairness and if the weather is bad it’s fairly shit.