Holidays

Thinking about applying for dual Euskadi citizenship.

1 Like

On my way to Donostia now guys, don’t think the weather is promises too good for the coming week though.

Off to Croatia early tomorrow for two weeks. Going to Zadar for 9 days, have a car to travel round, then followed by Split and then a ferry down to Dubrovnik

Any must-sees or must-dos to recommend?

1 Like

Which of the Greek islands is the best to holiday in, guys?

I don’t want to be stuck on an island with young chavs partying it up or Brit families with screaming bambinos either so are there some that should be avoided for this.

I was looking at Santorini but I’d rather not have to do connecting flights.

They’re all overrun with refugees.

Santorini supposed to be quite expensive and will be busy, probably will have many honeymooning couples type thing. And as you say it’s not even straight forward to get there. A cousin of mine spent the summer working in Crete and loved it, though in saying that she’s only 19.

1 Like

Provided you avoid malia

1 Like

Portugal, mate. Actually can’t go wrong there.

I like to avoid widespread Oirish and British holidaymakers on my holidays.

1 Like

I’d say they’re gutted

Head for Killarney so

1 Like

Southern Portugal, somewhere like Qashqai.

Just home from a weekend in Killarney. Would recommend

2 Likes

Killarney is a grand town. Is there one great pub in the place though? I dont think so and I have spent a lot of time and money there over the years

Have always found it middling enough for a stag/session

2 Likes

Tis sold out for the tourists

O Connors is the best pub in the place

It’s a sad time of year in Paudie o sheas in ventry. I’ve never felt loneliness quite like this. The buzz of Christmas seems so far away not to mind summer.

1 Like

Killarney is the adare of towns. Overpriced and a lot of cunts about.

1 Like

Linehans is a fine place to spend a day. Big racing pub , across from bookies. Superb Guinness and no tourists.

Dingle shits all over Kilarney.

5 Likes