Home Sweet Home - Apollo House Takeover

Sounds like the land agency announcement this week using state lands for development with a requirement for minimum 40% social/affordable housing is an effort at that. Immediately it was announced though it was criticised by pretty much all the opposition parties. Catch 22

My back yard would need to be 4 miles long to make that the case

Life in general you mean?

5 Likes

So your surrounding area. Just say you don’t want them there because it’s an inconvenience for you.

Headshot

I’ve no skin in the game pal. I don’t want houses built on school playing fields in Clontarf or Clonturk.

Are you still posting on this thread? After your absolute shite earlier, ‘the gubbermin neead to do sumhmmm’ ok a few hundred houses in north Dublin, (the centre of freeloading wasters in Ireland) ‘no no no not they-err, but they need to do sumhmmm’

3 Likes

If north Dublin is so bad why are you living here? You could live anywhere in the world pal. You could live in a dirty shack in the middle of the Canadian outback continuously masturbating into a crusty old Galway sock. Actually, now that I think about it you’ve already done that. Best stick to Mulhuddart.

1 Like

I don’t live in north Dublin…oh you’ve nothing on me now, except something about Canada that in no way relates. Meanwhile, I know you are a loudmouth whinging Dublin fool. As you displayed on this thread today and many times beforehand. And you have the forums sole hopeless welfare junkie liking all your posts. Youse boyaz

The irony of you calling anyone a whinger. You’re on here moaning about the ref in EVERY match Galway play. Win or lose. Hurling or football it’s always the ref. During the summer you actually claimed that Hawkeye was sneakily robbing Galway cos a couple of your pissed up mates on Hill 16 said so. When people look up whinger in the dictionary there is a picture of your well fed Galway head beside it.

2 Likes

I keep an eye on the ref in every game, and comment on it. Regardless of whether galway are playing or not. As im aware how corrupt, bad minded and plin stupid many are. Was in the presence of one when i was a kid as he told a man i knew about reffing a game recently, where he knew he should have sent a man off but he really wanted them to win so didn’t. Also another ref told a cousin of mine who played minor for galway, don’t worry, we wont pull ye lads unless we really have to. Some decent ones, some braindead lickarses, or how do you think they got there? Inept officials the single biggest curse on the GAA. Look at denton, pat o connor. A few years ago galway beat Derry in a football game solely due to conor lanes bias. So i can see both sides. But seeing some of the decisions dublin have got from joe mcquillan over the past few years, the association that needs dublin to do well appointing him to these games of course, i understand why you have great time for refs at the minute.

1 Like

And have you any opinions on the moon landings or 9/11 you’d like to share ?

1 Like

Are gaa referees ultimately at fault for the housing crisis?

All this drivel before lunchtime on a Saturday. We appear to have more than housing issues it seems.

This conspiracy isnt hidden, thanks to ewan and other brave journalists

Yes

Imagine how many houses could have been built with the 5m the government gave dublin. 6 or 7 at least.

1 Like

Do you wear that tinfoil hat all the time or just when you are posting here?

1 Like

Yeah, im definitely the only one who knows macquillan favoured dublin. You have no cop on, or introspection. Im guessing like most you never lived outside of dublin. An entire life in a small dirty northern british city isnt healthy as you are showing.