Home Sweet Home - Apollo House Takeover

I think there are two developments mooted on either side of the road, the social housing one is on the river side about a third of the way between the roundabout nearest the Jetland and the traffic lights just before Shannon Bridge. Flooding, traffic and the sense in building a dead-end street of social housing without anything near it all issues raised iirc.

All landlords are bastards and all tenants saints etc

Always the landlords fault.

the private landlord is unique in oireland in that it is acceptable to steal from him.
even for example a bookmaker will be defended by 85 year old men against thieves and the bookmaker and the oap will be universally lauded for dealing with thieving scum.
but thieving scum can steal from a private landlord and the law protects them and the political wing of the looney left will defend them to the hilt.

12 Likes

A bag of rats down the chimney would have had them out the following morning. CC @anon98850436

1 Like

Fintan more or less paraphrasing @chocolatemice here.

Fintan again peddling the delusion that there is a real “market”.

Where’s my free house, my free half acre of land and my free stables?

1 Like

The council should immediately offer the houses to homeless families elsewhere.

5 Likes

These cunts would boil your fuckin piss.They want another acre and 2 stables,what’s worse is they’ll probably get it the fuckin disease ridden bastards.

1 Like

It’s not for themselves pal, it’s for their horses.

It’s high time the Irish state apologized to the traveler community for generations of discrimination.

1 Like

“Drop their culture”. Why are they going into a house then?

It’s great to see the travelling community have such respect for their horses. It’s also no surprise to see TFK’s coursing set have a pop at them because of this.

1 Like

This is as good a thread as any. Cllr Paddy would fit in well here you would think. The replies are pure gold.

What a cunt.

2 Likes

Think this cunt went from Fianna Fáil to Renua and back again. The calculations in the image are done by @skearon, another Fianna Fáil cunt. In short, McKee + Kearon = 2 cunts.

2 Likes

Are the figures correct tho?

+1, would be useful to see some verification of these figures as I’d like to understand if I should be on the hunt for a new job or a book of baby names atm.