Home Sweet Home - Apollo House Takeover

Fr McVerry appears to have sworn an affidavit rejecting the claims that there was beds available for all of those people, contrary to DCC affidavits yesterday

Where are Bono and Bob Geldof ?

Ikea buying bunk beds for their spare rooms for the rest of the homeless

I wonder who we should believe?

3 Likes

I know who I believe anyway. Everyone else can make up own mind

The easiest question ever asked on tfk.

1 Like

And rugby players.

Iā€™d say the statement they are making is true, but it doesnā€™t mean just because beds are available they are suitable. McVerry was on the radio this evening saying even if there are beds they are in twenty room dorms and a lot of the beds are full of drug users injecting in the middle of the night and drug dealers trying to push the drugs on you. If they can keep the focus on it they might shame the government into doing something. Itā€™s the only way anything gets done in this country

1 Like

Why is Hozier not getting the same level of abuse as Glen Hansard? This is a national scandal and exposes the hypocrisy of the Oirish.

INM and other establishment moutpieces are seetihng at this whole thing as they rely on half the activists to fill their Life magazine every Sunday. Can you imagine the media reaction if it was Paul Murphy or MLMc leading the charge on Apollo houseā€¦

2 Likes

Hozier is a cunt.

Any additions welcome.

If you want to entice a top notch exec such as @anon98850436 then you need to provide a respectable salary . He canā€™t. be expected to give up his 200k+ per year to be paid 5 figures.

Yip, guilt is a strong weapon in Ireland

Youā€™d swear to God reading this that Ireland was the shittiest country in the world. A bunch of self loathing cunts on here. Every fucking country in the world has their own problems and crises to deal with. And so it has always been and always will be.

By all means we should do everything we can to help ease and solve the crisis. And then the next one, and the next one after thatā€¦ A bit of fucking perspective with these things would go a long way with people.

1 Like

Would have been quicker to type Iā€™m alright jack I couldnā€™t give a fuck about the homeless

You didnā€™t read my second paragraph no?

No

Thatā€™s probably why you donā€™t have a job then you thick stupid cunt

Ah lovely donā€™t crash the car on the way home in a rage there pal. 1973.

1 Like