Homegrown Talent. Valerie Wheeler is off the table lads

I don’t really get the link there at all. The comments about Una here all sound like “would you look at your one off making a show of herself in her knickers again there must an awful want in her”. It’s her job.

I know, one poster has taken fierce offence to it though, but sees no issue with relentlessly casting disgusting aspersions at another posters wife.

He called it ‘low’

You’re wrong again there chief

She also still looks really well in her knickers

12 Likes

I hadn’t noticed that I must have him hidden.

You’d have to admire her. A single working mother too. Fair play to her.

1 Like

Is this fucking tittletattle.ie now or what? Lads giving out about a good looking woman promoting her music and calling her pathetic? Who gives a fuck what she does, why is it pathetic or having a want? Like fecking jealous women.

4 Likes

Still a ride.

3 Likes

Easy know its summer holidays.

Who is this?

Laura Fox

2FM presenter and new Ireland’s Fittest Family presenter

1 Like

Agreed.

It’s not mate. Isnt she supposed to be a musician? Fucked if I recall last song of hers and seen any of these pictures platsered everywhere with a microphone in her hand.

She’s releasing a new album I’m told, hence the photo. Most be for album for onlyfans by the look of it.

What music is that bud? Whens the last time you spoke about her music?

Your post thinly veiled ‘whats wrong with a bit of a perv?’ but you can’t say it as you’re usually in the white knight side of the ledger.

I dont listen to her music bud, so I couldnt tell you. Shes in the public eye, so is always going to be doing thing like this. A bunch of middle aged men on an obscure sports forum calling her pathetic for her own choices is a bit much, thats my only thoughts on it. I doubt she is logging in here and cares too much, there is enough shit written by other people about her.

4 Likes

Pathetic is what it is.

Niamh Algar

1 Like

But you clicked on the ‘homegrown talent’ link- her music update you were after?

3 Likes

I click on a lot of threads here. I genuinely dont care enough to get into an over and back about it.

its odd behaviour you’d say. Shur good luck to her, they all seemed to have a good time, what harm?

I find it odd that so many lads are offended on her behalf considering what flies by here normally.

I think her efforts to remain relevant recently are quite pathetic, and I said so, but I may have her all wrong :man_shrugging:

The white knights are out in force

1 Like