Homegrown Talent. Valerie Wheeler is off the table lads

The misogyny crew are out in force today.

1 Like

They really are. You dont like to see it. Thereā€™s a bully element on TFK thats disappointing.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lovely bromance developing here with the two lads, itā€™s like clockwork, the bully loves an ally :man_shrugging: oldest one in the book

1 Like

I seem to recall Salma Hayek got the same treatment here. Its an odd one. I doubt sheā€™ll log in to notice it.

Itā€™s important to call it out.

1 Like

I think she was formerly in a girl band alright. That was years ago. This stuff pays the bills for her, and grand for her if it does. You seem annoyed by it somehow. Seems harmless. Would it be better or worse in your opinion if she were showing her fanny on playboy?

I think it the natural course for her at this stage tbh.

I mean, Sharon Shannon is a musician. Had her moment in the sun as a young talented woman and has continued that on, belting out the Dromcollagher Festiva, continue a musician.

Canā€™t see Una going the same route. Thatā€™s why itā€™s a bit pathetic. She had that possibility but sheā€™s chosen the other path. So if sheā€™s not really a musician, what is she at?

Those yokes around her forearms would be fierce inconvenient if she needed a shite.

1 Like

Cc @cowpat, please give your considered opinion.

1 Like

Considurt

1 Like

Simmer Grampa Grammar, I got to it

Thereā€™s the music business and thereā€™s the entertainment business. Itā€™s always been that way. Healy is more in the latter I would suggest

3 Likes

Comparing Una Healy to Sharon Shannon as musicians is ridiculous.

1 Like

Shannon plays the box.
Una gets her box played etc etc.

Cc the misogyny crew

8 Likes

I agree.

I happily ride Una, even if she is from tipp.

2 Likes

Same.

Iā€™d ride her wearing a Tipp Jersey

1 Like

Now thatā€™s fucking commitment ladsā€¦it should be noted the sacrifice that Maurice is willing to make for the fair Una.

CC @Locke

2 Likes